Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revell 1:144 A-380 Liveries?

Hello,

Before I start building my A-380 does anyone know if any of the potential airline liveries are available for the model? If not, has anyone tried sticking decals from a 747 on there, how well did it turn out? I'm thinking about something like Virgin, Singapore or Emirates since things like Air France and Lufthansa are very common on 144th scale models and I'd like some new variety. Thanks for any advice you may have.

Adrian

It would seem they have decalls for 1:144 Airbus A380 Singapore; Qatar. Product code BD44282. I am not sure though as a lot of the page is jibberish. Some font my computer does not recognise.

Please visit my website! http://www.schipholspotter.com/

Don't make me use uppercase...

Comment

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the tip. I se a lot of jibberish on that page too, but now I know who makes the decal, I know what to ask for at my local store.

Thanks,
      Adrian

Comment

I never knew that there were A380 plastic kits, how much did it cost you? I'll keep an eye out for one.

Comment

It cost me $46 CDN. You can get them for about US $30-$35 online, or you often see them on EBay. It's by Revell of Germany, product # RV04230 the box is Huge!

Adrian

[img][/img]

Comment

Working...
          X