Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Airline" episodes tonight....your thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Airline" episodes tonight....your thoughts...

First Episode:
    Holy crap...if those BMX'ers were on my flight, I would have kicked the s**t outta them! Arrest me, but I'll be damned if they start pulling that crap on a plane in which I am flying. Calling the Chicago PD "mother f**kers?" YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!
    And that lady who showed up late to MDW for the SAN flight...WHAT A MORON! You don't show up to MDW twenty minutes before the flight and expect to go through the lines like they weren't there. She just looked like a total bitch in front of the entire country. CONGRATULATIONS!

2nd Episode:
    I was in north Jersey when the power went out (we still had it though...one of only six towns in northern Jersey that still had em)...man was that hectic!
    "Shotgun Man" took the cake for all time idiots! IT'S A FREAKING GUN! IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE INSPECTED! And what was with that Arab stereotype? This idiot should definitely not be allowed to fly anymore!
    Ok, stupid people...why oh why did everyone get so pissed at Southwest when the power went out? It's not like they're God! POWER BLACKOUT= MASS CHAOS!
    "Suitcase Man" has a legit gripe...but it's definitely not Southwest's fault!
    ~Steve

Wow That guy with the gun.........

Comment

Another thread http://jetphotos.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8093 has already been started on this topic.
      Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Sorry, American Choppers new episode was on.

Comment

posted in the other post
          Due to our ongoing efforts to reduce costs, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off until further notice.

Comment

posted in the other post
            Due to our ongoing efforts to reduce costs, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off until further notice.

Comment

Did y'all like the new ones?
              I taped it

Comment

Working...
              X