Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some really good screen shots

This here is the Agusta Bell AB-205 at dusk on a patrol in Vietnam

This is a shot of the Piper J-3C-65 Cub, in the Mount Cook area in New Zealand

This is the Antonov An-24RV making a cross wind landing at Khomutovo airport in Russia on a wintery evening.

Cockpit view of the same shot, The cockpit is all in Russian, i'm not even going to begin to learn how to fly the aircraft propely. The aircrafts help file translates all the russian instrumentation, it would still be difficult to figure it all out.

This here is a Blohm und Voss BV-141 B-05 V13 NC+RD beating an approaching storm back to a German airport ( i forget exactly which one it was)

Turning onto finals with full flap with the late afternoon sun filtering through the thundery cloud and hitting the aircraft

Steve,
    wouldn't you normally let people tell you how your shots are? I mean they are decent shots, but "really nice"? relative...

Comment

Apart from the mountains in the second one, and a couple of lightning bolts..they are..*alright*

Comment

i didn't spend 3 hours or whatever including uploading to take "average" shots. I took my time with them, and i think i took some really good ones. I did all the simple things like getting the sun where i wanted it, putting the aircraft in the environment where i'd expect to see them, i.e. the Antonov An-24RV on approach in russia. And i chose some of my favourite aircraft i've been downloading over a space of several years.

I know a good shot when i see one, in general the name of the game is to put an INTERESTING aircraft not a default one, in an INTERESTING environment doing something INTERESTING and not just flying straight and level.

If anyone thinks they can do better make a new personal screen shot post. If there is good pics i will be the first to acknowledge them. If someone upstages me thats great, that way the jetphotos.net forum users will be in for a treat!

Comment

3 hours?

this took about 5 mins. And was done by a 5 year old...

Comment

4 a start thats only 1 picture and its only a plane banking in the sky!

Comment

Originally posted by steve181
              4 a start thats only 1 picture and its only a plane banking in the sky!
              Are you trying to pick a fight?

Comment

I'm not looking for an argument, What i'd like to see are other people's good screen shots, that show that they have taken their time, and put in as much eye candy as possible. I was hovering for something like 10 minutes over Vietnam waiting for that thunderstrike.

This shot here took me about 1 minute to produce, and does it get me randy? nope thats because i took it in no time, and didn't put any thought into it. I'm not going round saying "i'm the screen shot master!", i'm posting what i think are some good images, for others to enjoy, and i'm also inviting others to post their work, which is original, interesting, and you can just look at it and see that thought was put into taking it.

not everyone has an add-on archive, or a fast computer, or the experience, and thats fine, i felt that i have all the above, and i just wanted to share what ive got and what ive learnt with the jetphotos community, and thats it

Comment

As soon as my son gets home from day care, I'll have him hover over 'Nam for 'ya....

RRrrrrrandy Baby Yea!

Comment

Ha-Ha, what do ya think of these?

***My Blog***

Comment

YES JEFF I DID POST AN NW PIC :P

Comment

whatever makes you happy JeffinDEN.

Interesting to see you haven't posted any shots, just quick to ridicule. There is two many people like you around with which we could do happily without.

Comment

Originally posted by steve181
                          Interesting to see you haven't posted any shots, just quick to ridicule. There is two many people like you around with which we could do happily without.
                          He isn't ridiculing any of your shots...

Just that you called them "really good" when they, well, no offence, aren't "really good". And this forum would suck without Jeff, so don't even start acting like limpdick.

Comment

No this forum does suck because of Jeff and his little bum buddies like you that try so hard to impress. It's people like Steve here that keep this forum going by posting things that they are passionate about without insulting peoples intelligence with smartass remarks.

Comment

Wow...that one really sounded like limpdick. The thing people don't get, is that if you don't act immature and retarded, Jeff won't bother you...

Comment

Working...
                              X