some really good screen shots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by barrynuttella
    .... without insulting peoples intelligence with smartass remarks.
    There, there, now, I never said you had any intelligence... so how could I have insulted it..

Comment

LMFAO!

Just perfect!

Comment

All those posts just did is proved how correct my previous comment was.

Comment

You can say that again...

Another
          Silly
          Simpleton

Comment

SWA733Captain SHOW ME GOOD SCREEN SHOTS THEN!!!!!!!!!, SHOW ME HOW ITS DONE!, PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS. i know you won't upload screen shots you coward! that goes for everyone else taking the piss. So thats right just sit back and make a cheezy joke about this post, and not upload. Thinking your "hot stuff, BIG marcho tough guy" A man would go "no offense but those shots were average, here are my shots", but nooooo your not like that are you, your a weak weak young boy.

cheers barrynuttella

Comment

it seems that whenever a topic is more than 1 page long it's turned into an argument.

everyone just chill out myself included, If we all were in a group in person we wouldent all be acting like this, just because we are all behind computer screens, doesn't make anything any different

So why don't we just stop this topic at my post? what ive said here is pretty neutral, it shoulden't add fuel to the fire. So either we start acting like adults, or we leave this topic

Comment

steve181, I said no offence. Take it the hell easy. As Jeff would say, don't get panties in a wad. Show me where i'm trying to be a "hot stuff, BIG marcho tough guy" and I will credit you with the title of honorary poster of the year.

Originally posted by steve181
                So either we start acting like adults, or we leave this topic
                After you

Comment

Originally posted by steve181
                  SWA733Captain SHOW ME GOOD SCREEN SHOTS THEN!!!!!!!!!, SHOW ME HOW ITS DONE!, PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS. i know you won't upload screen shots you coward! that goes for everyone else taking the piss. So thats right just sit back and make a cheezy joke about this post, and not upload. Thinking your "hot stuff, BIG marcho tough guy" A man would go "no offense but those shots were average, here are my shots", but nooooo your not like that are you, your a weak weak young boy.
                  Idiotic rants are just too funny.

Comment

You can say that again Grant

Comment

Originally posted by barrynuttella
                      It's people like Steve here that keep this forum going by posting things that they are passionate about without insulting peoples intelligence with smartass remarks.
                      SWA733Captain... You do realise that what he wrote makes much more sense than most of what I've ever heard from you...?
                      I walked across an empty land
                      I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
                      I felt the earth beneath my feet
                      Sat by the river and it made me complete

Comment

Originally posted by Katamarino
                        SWA733Captain
                        Don't even start

Comment

what it is, is 3 or 4 little giggly immature boys, in a group, posting crappy cheap lines to try and be the hero, to the others.

Watch this space, 1 of them with this post will say some lame contradicting line. and put a laughing face or some crap, and the other wee boys will go; "LMFAO"

VERY VERY SAD

Comment

steve181, what is your problem?

EDIT: Ah screw this, back to what matters.

Comment

Just that you called them "really good" when they, well, no offence, aren't "really good"
                              I disagree. They are really good. And they are his screenshots, I think he can call them whatever he likes.

Btw, Scott, seriously, relax; you are starting to sound like a suck up. And all the immaturity stuff is pretty much backfiring on you, because of late you've been acting pretty immature yourself.

Just forget this "people-who-have-been-around-here-longer-are-better-than-newbies" attitude. It's getting quite annoying.

Had to say it...

Tanuj.
                              "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Originally posted by indian airlines
                                Btw, Scott, seriously, relax
                                I'm trying to, but it's a lot harder than you think. Just been going through too many chippy ass hockey games whith this sh*t ass team i'm on. Been really agitated, espically with play-offs coming up, hence I started the talk hockey thread to blow steam.

And i'll say it again...

Originally posted by SWA733Captain
                                Ah screw this, back to what matters.

Comment

Working...
                                X