Your Camera.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Olympus D560Z (3.2mp, 3x optical zoom).

Pentax Zoom 105 Super (Film, backup camera, vintage 1991 model ).

They're not much but.... they can handle lots of good shots

Comment

Originally posted by PP-VRA

I was noticing your signature listing past and present the int'l service from GIG. Only one IATA code I can not identify and that is ZA, which carrier is this?

Thomas
      Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Canon PowerShot A80! Love it!
        UND_Flyer

Comment

Originally posted by Braniffnut
          Originally posted by PP-VRA

I was noticing your signature listing past and present the int'l service from GIG. Only one IATA code I can not identify and that is ZA, which carrier is this?

Thomas
          Sorry Thomas I meant SA (South African) , thx for warning me.

Comment

Not a problem. I thought it was posssibly SA.

Thomas
            Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

I use either a Canon EOS 10D or my trusty old EOS Elan. The DSLR has taken over , though, as my primary camera with the Elan collecting dust (figuratively, of course!) as my back up. I'm really looking forward to air show season this year. The B-25 I crew with has a few very interesting things lined up for this year.

Comment

Would aDimage Z1 or A1 be good for av. photography?

Comment

Originally posted by Gulfstream1291
                  Would aDimage Z1 or A1 be good for av. photography?
                  Z1: Lots of zoom. 3 Megapixels is o.k. and would probably make some good pictures but not superior quality in comparison to a 5 MP or 6.3 MP camera. I've heard it has fast autofocus too. CNET rated it good with no Cons. http://reviews.cnet.com/Konica_Minol...l?tag=pdtl-img
                  CheckSix

Equipment: A camera (who gives a rip about the brand?)

Comment

3 mp is good, i have a 3.2mp C-740 and it's about as good as a non-DSLR can be. I have also noticed that my 3.2mp images come out better than many pics i have seen come out of a 5mp Sony F-717. Also some camera companies are coming out with 6 and 8mp cameras that aren't DSLR's. While these may seem good, don't expect them to compare to a real DSLR. Like i read a few reviews of the Sony F-818 or whatever it is and ppl said that some things came out with purple fringing, that could ruin your day pretty quick. I recommend a C-740 if yout looking for a good 3.2mp camera or a C-750 which is 4mp but i haven;t really noticed a great differance in the image quality between the two. here are my shots w/ the C-740 - http://www.airliners.net/search/phot...nct_entry=true

Comment

Olympus C-3000 (hardly use it anymore though)
                      Nikon D100

As for the Nikon D100, yes I like it. Every time I turn the camera on I'm learning something new, and that's what I like about photography and the flexibility that the D100 gives me.

Comment

Yeah, I was asking because I need a new Camera under $900.

Comment

Originally posted by Gulfstream1291
                          Yeah, I was asking because I need a new Camera under $900.
                          The new Nikon D70 is suppose to be coming out pretty soon, I think this Spring(?) The body alone costs I think $999.00 U.S. dollars. It's reported to have unmatched performance with any other low end DSLR, and that's including the Nikon D100, Canon 300D, and Canon 10D. If I were you I'd wait a couple more months and save up a couple hundred more to check out the D70 and some nice lenses to go with it

Comment

The 10D is low-end SLR???

Comment

Originally posted by Airbus_A320
                              The 10D is low-end SLR???
                              Compared to the Canon EOS-1D MarkII, EOS-1Ds, and the Nikon D2H, D1, D1X, D1H series...............yeah

Comment

Canon D30...love it...all I need now is some L glass

-Clovis

Comment

Working...
                                X