No announcement yet.

#700!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This coming Saturday (2/14) I'm going to be at KRSW seeing what spotting while being warm feels like.

The next weekend I think I'll be heading over the end of 28 to shoot some departures.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy764
      Originally posted by DeltaASA16
      That is what I plan to do when I get my D60/10D/300D

Adam
      Why do you eliminate the possibilty of taking great shots without those cameras?
      I want a DSLR. They are the new front of Professional Photography. I want a camera that I can grow on. With a wide range of lenses, custom settings, and filters the posiblities of creativity are endless.

If you can find a DSLR that holds as much respect as the Canon Line, that has the same features or more, for the same price or less, let me know.

Adam

Comment

Like you would have the balls to spend the money.

...and then we would have to deal with more then 20 "awesome" pictures..

Comment

Originally posted by JeffinDEN
          Like you would have the balls to spend the money.

...and then we would have to deal with more then 20 "awesome" pictures..
          Actually Jeff, I'm waiting till I finish my Intrument Rating before getting the Camera. That way, I'll be able to give 100% of my focus to the Flying and then 100% of my focus to the camera. I'm gonna suffer if I get the Camera now.

Adam

Comment

Anybody could take motion blur side shots at 1/60. It's just like making french toast. All you need is an IS or a VR type lense.

Kevin

Comment

Anybody could take motion blur side shots at 1/60. It's just like making french toast. All you need is an IS or a VR type lense.
              My lens happens to not have IS.
              And may I add that making french toast is much more complex than regular toast Of course, if you make it the french way

-Clovis

Comment

Working...
              X