• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right said, Joe

Regards,
    Peter

Comment

Your right Joe, It will be destruction. I stand corrected!

Comment

Central Command says U.S. Army prisoner of war in Iraq was rescued.
        updated 2003 04 02 GMT0043
        Airline Route News
        Airline Route Map Drawings

Comment

So what if Bush went to a top university, he was close to the bottom of his class ranking, that tells you nothing good about his intelligence.

The destruction of anything that threatens the USA? Yeah, so would it also apply to destruction to what the govt. thinks threatens the USA?

Some people will never learn.

Comment

Go back to sleep ...... your still dreaming:P

Comment

Well, I didn't know dreams could be so pragmatic.

Comment

Latest news outside FOX and CNN:

- US forces kill 7, injure 10 civilans at road block, said they warned them to stop, but reporter says there was no warning
                - US admits that 10% of their so-called 'precision' weapons have failed and missed their targets
                - US may run out of Tomahawk cruise missiles, unit cost $1.5 m
                - still heavy fighting in all cities south of Baghdad
                - more British servicemen have been killed by friendly fire than by Iraqi troops
                - more US GIs feared dead than officially reported
                - bodies of dead US GIs are reportedly put to cool storages and not reported back home
                - between 400 and 700 innocent Iraqi civilans have so far been killed by coalition fighting and bombing

Still, the war is proceeding as planned, according to US sources!!!

Regards,
                Peter

Comment

Well, I hate to break it to you, but in war, people die. But, considering that we are less than 35 miles from Baghdad and we have suffered very low casualties, I have to say that this war is going well.
                  Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Originally posted by herpa2003
                    we have suffered very low casualties
                    Yeah if you take the "friendly fire" deaths off theres only about 10-13 american troops dead right?

Joe,
                    | My Photos | My Profile |

Comment

Wait until you hear of the real figures! When do you finally start to realize that your government and your military leaders are lying at you? And they do that on a daily basis. Open your eyes!

Regards,
                      Peter

Comment

Peter, I love the way you look at things! Let's try this again with out such a SPIN on it. Shall we?

-Latest news outside FOX and CNN-
                        **Latest news from Iraqi TV-

- US forces kill 7, injure 10 civilans at road block, said they warned them to stop, but reporter says there was no warning
                        **US Forces free hundreds of thousands, 7 die for failing to stop at blockade (not a good idea...)

- US admits that 10% of their so-called 'precision' weapons have failed and missed their targets.
                        **Of over 3 thousand targets identified, less then 300 yet to be destroyed.

- US may run out of Tomahawk cruise missiles, unit cost $1.5 m
                        **US running out of targets.

- still heavy fighting in all cities south of Baghdad
                        **Iraqi forces loosing strength by the minute, as entire Repuplican Guard brigade is destroyed in hours.

- more British servicemen have been killed by friendly fire than by Iraqi troops
                        **Iraqi troops manage to inflict less then 15 casualties on the British.

- more US GIs feared dead than officially reported
                        - bodies of dead US GIs are reportedly put to cool storages and not reported back home
                        **Dead GI's don't report home, DUH. Reported by whom? Give me a break peter..

- between 400 and 700 innocent Iraqi civilans have so far been killed by coalition fighting and bombing
                        **only 400 to 700 civilians, many believed to be Iraqi soldiers killed. Over three million Iraqi's soon to be free from an evil dictator.

Still, the war is proceeding as planned, according to US sources!!! "
                        **US sources confirm liberation effort on track.

My My My, same information, different point of view. One from a liberal pessimist. The other from the right side.

Nice try Peter...

Comment

Oh my god JeffM you made real arguement for once i'm surprised!

you do have a point there i suppose

Joe,

Comment

Thanks Joe, I knew you would see reason over blind hatred.

Comment

i wouldnt call it blind hatred i'd just call it a different point of view

Joe,

Comment

Originally posted by aerpix
                                Wait until you hear of the real figures! When do you finally start to realize that your government and your military leaders are lying at you? And they do that on a daily basis. Open your eyes!

Regards,
                                Peter
                                With all of the reporters embedded with military units, it would be almost impossible for them all to be lying to us. Nice try
                                Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Working...
                                X