help find cessna 172

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help find cessna 172

i'm trying to find out if a plane still exists, and if so, where it might be. back in the late late 70s and early early 80s my family owned a cessna 172c. at the time, the tail # was n1582y, but she no longer wears it. i don't know the serial #. any ideas on how to get info on this plane?
    help!
    www.airplanegeek.com

I'm looking for anything and everything Air 21 related

try http://www.landings.com
    click on database on the upper bar on the home page
    you will get to another page featuring N-reg search
    Regards
    Alain
    Thanks for visiting
    *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
    *JetPhotos*
    Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Re: help find cessna 172

Originally posted by airplanegeek
      i'm trying to find out if a plane still exists, and if so, where it might be. back in the late late 70s and early early 80s my family owned a cessna 172c. at the time, the tail # was n1582y, but she no longer wears it. i don't know the serial #. any ideas on how to get info on this plane?
      help!
      Airworthiness Directives, Cessna 100 ADs. This list of Cessna 100 airworthiness directives is provided as a service and is copied directly from the FAA website.

Ask around there.
      Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

I don't think you're going to have much luck without the serial number. There are 494 172C models registered. That registration is currently reserved but not issued to an aircraft.

If you know who the a/c was sold to, and if they still own it, that might help.

If I find a website that lists every reg. number and what they've been assigned to, I'll let you know. I don't think OK City keeps those records though.
        Bite me Airways.....

Comment

Did you sell it through a broker? If you did I'm sure they keep records on all the sales and should be able to tell you who bought it.
          Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Working...
          X