No announcement yet.

China to build their own jets of 150+ Seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

take a deep breath and remember that this is the internet, no one is really going to care what you think

If you don't really care what people think, then tell us, why are you reading this forum?

Comment

Originally posted by 9M-MRN
      Man, your fun to mess with. I don't give a crap about Chinese jets. it's just fun to snipe at folks who take everything so serious.

Grow up.

Greg, Ignorance and Arrogance are two words that sums you up. Yes you might not give a crap about Chinese jets, think twice before you flying Boeing and Airbus, it is not pure American or pure European.
      I don't care what my plane is made of as long as the airline operating does so in a safe manner.

It seems you are so defensive about everything anyone says to you you have to resort to abusive language.

Maybe if you and read of of my 3000+ posts you would realize that I'm not a conceited ass hole unless I find an ego.

Have fun...

Comment

END OF THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Why am I pissed? I come from China and I don't want to have to put up with BS like this:

Originally posted by chrisburns
          But airplanes are not cheap little plastic army men that you can replace by going down to Wal-Mart, not to mention you can't replace 150+ lives
          Originally posted by Airbus_A320
          I for one wont fly on anything built in China
          Originally posted by Greg
          What are they going to call it the "Slave Labor 2000"?
          I'm suggesting a backwards dictatorship can't manufacture something of good enough quality for someone to trust their life in.
          Will F.
          Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

Greg, I can smell the air of racism from you.
            Why am I pissed? I come from the U.S. and I don't have to put up with this B.S. and an attack on my character.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy764
              Originally posted by srbmod
              The problem with flying on a Chinese aircraft is that an hour later, you'll be wanting to fly again!
              Expand on that please...I'm kinda slow...

I was playing off the old saying about Chinese food:

The problem with eating Chinese food is that an hour later, you're hungry again!

Comment

Greg, I can smell the air of racism from you.
                Why am I pissed? I come from the U.S. and I don't have to put up with this B.S. and an attack on my character.
                Can you blame him?
                Will F.
                Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

Originally posted by iceman
                  But it's awfully arrogant and wrong of you to paint "American" media as the sole culprit here as you did before.
                  The only reason why I posted my opinion that way was because the majority of posters on this thread are American. Now if a number of Europeans said the same kind of things in this thread, then I would have written "Western media" instead. I'm just being more specific to what we have here.

Originally posted by billiam
                  This is an interesting topic for me, as an American who immigrated from Hong Kong a good dozen years before the handover to the commies
                  Cool, I could have an interesting discussion with you on current events here, if you want.

Originally posted by srbmod
                  I was playing off the old saying about Chinese food:

The problem with eating Chinese food is that an hour later, you're hungry again!
                  Well, I guess that only applies if you go for the distorted "Chinese" food found practically everywhere outside China (e.g. fortune cookies are not Chinese - they were invented by a Japanese baker in San Francisco). Now if you were treated to a real Chinese banquet, then you'd probably find that it's really easy to overeat. :P

Cathay Pacific - The Heart of Asia

Comment

Maybe if you and read of of my 3000+ posts you would realize that I'm not a conceited ass hole unless I find an ego.
                    Greg, first of all, noone has the time to read your 3000+ post you have written.

Ego? That's because your traditional US-centric view point is challenged by me and others here. You find it too proud to swallow.

You started off by mocking at Chinese slave labour and their dictatorship politics, while you sit at home watching your stupid American TV programmes and using goods made from slave labour. What is funny about poverty and slave labour? Where is your sense of righteousness? You are just too lucky and comfortable to realise what poverty and slave labour means. I will be kicking my feet and laugh out loud if one day bad things do occur to you and you have to start all over again.

Initially, this post is not about politics. But you drag your foot in to this. But you can find nothing to argue but only being shot down by me.

Exactly, that proved my point, Ignorance and Arrogance is your character, which further contributed to Racism and this is what we found here. Make no mistake about it.

I wonder how you'd deal with race relations in the US?

Because of this, your view points and judgement are twisted and no longer in a neutral ground.

Chrisburns, sorry, I was going to stop, but this joker is.....

Comment

No big deal, but just to let you know, most if not all of the TV's, computers, and other items like that are now made in the US. My Toshiba computer was made here, and so was my TV along with our sony products.

Race relations are not so bad here, it is getting better. However I sure some of us would say your TV shows are stupid.

Like you said, this was not a political post, I was just trying to state that I don't think that the Chinese built aircraft would be profitable and the government is just going to spend even more money building planes that I do not think will sell for a profit but rather be used for government owned airlines. That was the point of the post, why waste more money doing something like this rather then just buying a plane from boeing or airbus.

Comment

Chris,

Same reason as why the Chinese wanted to go to the space by themselves where they could have gone on the Russian or US (highly unlikely) ones. It is also about national pride, I believe. Many other countries would also like to manufacture their own aircraft in order to compete, rather than constantly rely on foreign technology.

Yup, I also doubt it will be profitable, because the Russian jets are not selling. But as some pointed out here, the Chinese market is probably large enough to swallow it along with some Asian nations. The same can probably be said about B717 and B757-300. Only sold a few but the lines is closing. But then again, the development cost of that were paid off in the earlier version.

A few years ago, China, Japan and Korea were talking about a joint venture to manufacture a regional jet or 100 seater. That broke down too.

Comment

Exactly, that proved my point, Ignorance and Arrogance is your character, which further contributed to Racism and this is what we found here. Make no mistake about it.

I wonder how you'd deal with race relations in the US?

Because of this, your view points and judgement are twisted and no longer in a neutral ground.
                          What's your character? Paranoid with the uncanny ability to make blatantly wrong statements?

If my views and judgment are twisted. How are yours? I accept your viewpoint while maintaining mine whereas you continually make attacks on me, my country and my character.

Flame away, what are you trying to prove?

Comment

So tough guy is that all you can offer?

I accept your viewpoint while maintaining mine whereas you continually make attacks on me, my country and my character.
                            You attack on other people's country and your character too? And you cannot stand other people attacking yours?

Your country is not perfect, you knew it and we all know it. But you impose your own value and judgement on others.

Flame away, what are you trying to prove?
                            I already told you countless of times - you are ignorant, arrogant and racist. AND WORST - you admitted to all of this!!! We should give you a big hand

What's your character? Paranoid with the uncanny ability to make blatantly wrong statements?
                            You can call me anything you want. I do not look down on Slave labour and I do not look down on the Chinese, Asians, Africans, Indians and others. But I do bite people like you.

Comment

I already told you countless of times - you are ignorant, arrogant and racist. AND WORST - you admitted to all of this!!! We should give you a big hand
                              First statement...Wrong. Good going. Show me where I say I'm a racist.

I do not look down on Slave labour
                              I do.

I do not look down on the Chinese, Asians, Africans, Indians and others.
                              Neither do I, as a matter of fact I have ancestry from 2 of the 4 groups mentioned above.

But I do bite people like you.
                              Looks like we're trying for the same goal.

Comment

First statement...Wrong. Good going. Show me where I say I'm a racist.
                                I am sure a lot of us here will agree that includes crazy764

I get it, you just wanna win and argue every single line. That includes my failure to mention the YS-11 (may be I should write an apology letter to Piedmont).

Good bye, Greg. The tough guy with an attitude.

Comment

Working...
                                X