Punishment for hot photo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Punishment for hot photo?

I think it is inappropriate for false new registration of an aircraft and to have no chance or opportunity to correct it. At least in this matter to have more sense instead of being punished for it. In this case if you mark it as hotphoto it is already in screening mode and there is no chance to make corrections during the input and also to check the image itself. The photo was rejected (bad info). In future I won’t post any other hotphotos and here I ask other users or the moderator is it in interest of jetphotos to get a punishment for mistakes? Most users of jetphoto strive to do it perfect but it doesn’t make you happy you are frustrated.
    The failure I made was the doubled entry at registration (Registration Autofill + Registration - serial number).

By the way a suggestion:
    It would be very kindly to know the name of the screener which has screened the pictures (Readable in the infomail of accepted or rejected pictures).P

Originally posted by guetirol View Post
    I think it is inappropriate for false new registration of an aircraft and to have no chance or opportunity to correct it.
    Or.. you could simply check the info before uploading. The system automatically tags any uploads as hot if there is no other photo with that registration. Input the correct registration, and there will be no problem.

At least in this matter to have more sense instead of being punished for it.
    'Punished' is a bit harsh; your photo was simply rejected, nothing more.

In this case if you mark it as hotphoto it is already in screening mode and there is no chance to make corrections during the input and also to check the image itself.
    Again, perhaps you should do as most others, and check the info & photo before submitting.

It would be very kindly to know the name of the screener which has screened the pictures (Readable in the infomail of accepted or rejected pictures).P
    That's not going to happen, sorry. To maintain consistency, the screening crew can see who has screened each photo, but that information will not be made public.

Comment

Working...
    X