Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-Screening Advice.

Hi,
    I recently uploaded a picture which got rejected due to bad qualtiy.
    I am currently working on the following picture. The quality of the picture seems good to me but when I edit it to meet the guidelines according to JetPhotos, the quality goes down and many areas look blurry.

How do I retain the quality of the picture post editing.

(NOTE: I am only editing the qualtiy of the picture.)

(NOTE: This is the quality of the picture after I have edited it to meet the requirements.)

Regards,
    Karthik.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Karthik Khosla View Post
    Hi,
    I recently uploaded a picture which got rejected due to bad qualtiy.
    I am currently working on the following picture. The quality of the picture seems good to me but when I edit it to meet the guidelines according to JetPhotos, the quality goes down and many areas look blurry.

How do I retain the quality of the picture post editing.

(NOTE: I am only editing the qualtiy of the picture.)

(NOTE: This is the quality of the picture after I have edited it to meet the requirements.)

Regards,
    Karthik.
    Unfortunately there are still multiple issues with your image. First, it is well below the minimum 16:9 cropping ratio allowed for images here, and the aircraft is also poorly centered. Even if those two issues were fixed, the light overall is also very poor, which would in and of itself make it difficult for the image to be accepted. So, you should 1) try to get some shots in better light, and then 2) crop and size those shots in a better/allowable way. Once you've accomplished step on, feel free to come back for more advice on step two if needed.

Comment

Thanks for the advice. Will work on it.

Can you tell me how to maintain the quality of the picture post editing it and how do i maintain the 16:9 cropping ratio.
      I am new sorry.

Comment

Thanks for the advice. Will work on it.

Can you tell me how to maintain the quality of the picture post editing it and how do i maintain the 16:9 cropping ratio.
        I am new sorry.
        Sorry, your question is too vague, that's like asking "how can I drive a car well?". Way too many factors at play, so you'd need to be a little more specific.

As for the ratio, anything outside of 4:3 - 16:9 is not allowed. Let's say for example your image is 1200pix across. That means on the vertical axis, the maximum size would be 900pix (4:3) and the minimum 675pix (16:9). Anything outside of that (1200x970 or 1200x545 for example) would be rejected. For the image you posted above, with a size of 1233 across, it needs to be a minimum 694pix high, but is in fact only 576.

Comment

Is this cropping ratio and quality of this fine?
          Attached Files

Comment

Is this cropping ratio and quality of this fine?
            Unfortunately not, on either count.

Comment

My photo got rejeted, the follwing reasons were given:
              • Cropping / Photo edges / Size Ratio
              • JPG compression artefacts

Please tell me what went wrong as I am not able to figure it out.
              Attached Files

Comment

My photo got rejeted, the follwing reasons were given:
                • Cropping / Photo edges / Size Ratio
                • JPG compression artefacts

Please tell me what went wrong as I am not able to figure it out.
                Image is severely compressed, and does not meet the minimum aspect ratio of 16:9. I'll also point out it's very soft as well, though part of that is due to the comrpession.

Comment

Can I please get some feedback regarding this picture, specifically the contrast and the the quality of the picture after reducing it's size. Recently my pictures have got rejected due to being blurry.
                  If it is blurry should I add clarity/sharpen it?
                  Attached Files

Comment

Can I please get some feedback regarding this picture, specifically the contrast and the the quality of the picture after reducing it's size. Recently my pictures have got rejected due to being blurry.
                    If it is blurry should I add clarity/sharpen it?
                    This would be rejected for contrast, dirty, and possibly soft. Can't say if it's actually blurry without seeing the original.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

This would be rejected for contrast, dirty, and possibly soft. Can't say if it's actually blurry without seeing the original.
                      Does the contrast have to be more or less in this?

Comment

Does the contrast have to be more or less in this?
                        More.

Comment

Can I please get feedback on this photo. Recently many of my photos have been rejected for "horizon unlevel"

Please tell me if the horizon is fine and if you find any other issue, please do point it out.

Thanks
                          Attached Files

Comment

Can I please get feedback on this photo. Recently many of my photos have been rejected for "horizon unlevel"

Please tell me if the horizon is fine and if you find any other issue, please do point it out.

Thanks
                            I´m not screener, but it looks unlevel for me, also a bit overexpossed.

Comment

Can I please get some advice on this photo regrading contrast and will it get rejected for the leaves in the bottom of the picture
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X