Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just wish to know if the below post is leveled in terms of horizon or not.

A4O-BT. Boeing 737-91MER. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

• Hi, I got this rejection for a soft image. >> https://www.jetphotos.com/viewreject_b.php?id=5970303
      Click image for larger version

Name:	JP287.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	969.9 KB
ID:	1016072
      Is the whole image soft or there are flaws in some parts? I appealed it and got rejected with no comment, so I came here to ask.

Thanks.
      Newbie to JP, view my photos here:
      http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=87690

Comment

• Originally posted by austinshih90 View Post
        Hi, I got this rejection for a soft image. >> https://www.jetphotos.com/viewreject_b.php?id=5970303
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]8004[/ATTACH]
        Is the whole image soft or there are flaws in some parts? I appealed it and got rejected with no comment, so I came here to ask.

Thanks.
        It's a little soft overall but not massively. I'd try a little more USM overall.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bjorn1979 View Post
          Any senior screener who is going to accept my appeal ?
          Still looking forward to a reply

Comment

• Originally posted by janamparikh View Post
            Just wish to know if the below post is leveled in terms of horizon or not.

https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8645819
            The image has already been accepted. Why are you asking?

Comment

• I have a few pictures from the same location which have been rejected due to horizon. How do we take the reference for horizon? If you see the airplanes parked in the hangar on the top left, they are drooping on the right (CW). Hence wanted to know. Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by janamparikh View Post
                I have a few pictures from the same location which have been rejected due to horizon. How do we take the reference for horizon? If you see the airplanes parked in the hangar on the top left, they are drooping on the right (CW). Hence wanted to know. Thanks!
                Try to use vertical references in the center of the frame.

Comment

Still looking forward to a reply
                  Still waiting for a correct reply. Original post was a week ago.

Comment

Still waiting for a correct reply. Original post was a week ago.
                    From what I can see your appeal was rejected by a senior screener/appeal screener already. So you just need to re-edit. The opinion given by the other screener was just that, an opinion, it was not the final answer to your question and was not a senior screener decision. I think you migh have got confused there.
                    Last edited by B7772ADL; 2017-07-19, 18:53.

Comment

• Not sure if the horizon is correct on this one? Used the pole in the background.
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	DISAR.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	407.7 KB
ID:	1016080
                      https://www.jetphotos.com/photographer/87479

Comment

• Bjorn,
                        You pic was screened, rejected, your appeal was rejected that's the end of the screening process. It means a senior or an admin has already seen it. Whatever happens then in the forum is not going to reverse the screening process or that would be just like opening a Pandora box. Just reupload it with the advice given on appeal and it'll be fine.

Cheers
                        Alex

Comment

• Originally posted by JVSpotter View Post
                          Not sure if the horizon is correct on this one? Used the pole in the background.
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]8013[/ATTACH]
                          It looks unleveled but the verticals are verticals so I believe it's level.

Regards
                          Alex

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex - Spot-This ! View Post
                            It looks unleveled but the verticals are verticals so I believe it's level.

Regards
                            Alex
                            Thanks for your fast reply Alex! I thought exactly the same
                            https://www.jetphotos.com/photographer/87479

Comment

• Hi,

I have got a few rejections for over sharpening, in particular this one:

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Is there a way that I can tell it is oversharpened?

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by bluepanda7 View Post
                                Hi,

I have got a few rejections for over sharpening, in particular this one:

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Is there a way that I can tell it is oversharpened?

Thanks
                                There are jaggies visible pretty much everywhere there is a hard transition - titles, colour transitions on the paint, leading edges, gear, etc..

Comment

Working...
                                X