X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Sharpness looks passable to me.
    Would it be worth an appeal you think? Don't want to take time off of the crew you guys and gals are already quite busy!

Comment

• Originally posted by 71sbeetle View Post
      Would it be worth an appeal you think? Don't want to take time off of the crew you guys and gals are already quite busy!
      That's up to you. I can't guarantee whoever handles your appeal will agree with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
        That's up to you. I can't guarantee whoever handles your appeal will agree with me.
        Like my Dad always tells me "qui ne tente rien n'a rien" (nothing ventured, nothing gained) so I appealed it and ..... it was rejected again lol
        I guess I'll give a try with another picture of the plane thank you for the help!

Comment

• Hey guys,
          got this rejected for Horizon

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

As far i can see, the edge of the runway is level, the windowline of the terminal is level and the wall of the terminal is correct vertical. Do i oversee something?

Comment

• Originally posted by DirtyCrow View Post
            Hey guys,
            got this rejected for Horizon

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

As far i can see, the edge of the runway is level, the windowline of the terminal is level and the wall of the terminal is correct vertical. Do i oversee something?
            From the verticals it seems to me it might need slight CCW.

Comment

• You mean the Lights? Thats probably right, but whats about the building? A few weeks ago i got rejection for leveling on someting other then a bulding and was told, walls and roofs are always the main reference.

Comment

• Hello. I'm trying to recovery some old photos. Would these be acceptable?

Click image for larger version

Name:	1280SC61401 I-AVIF.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.44 MB
ID:	1016487

Name:	1280SC61407 I-PITO.jpg
Size:	1.31 MB
ID:	1016488

Comment

• Originally posted by Sergio Canobbio View Post
                  Hello. I'm trying to recovery some old photos. Would these be acceptable?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8487[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8488[/ATTACH]
                  Unfortunately quality is very low on both...

Comment

• Originally posted by TomEPKK View Post
                    Unfortunately quality is very low on both...
                    In your opinion, is there some processing that could be done to improve at least the first one? Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by DirtyCrow View Post
                      You mean the Lights? Thats probably right, but whats about the building? A few weeks ago i got rejection for leveling on someting other then a bulding and was told, walls and roofs are always the main reference.
                      No, the building appears to be leaning ever-so slightly as well, but to be honest, it's not something I would have rejected for since it's barely noticeable.

Originally posted by Sergio Canobbio View Post
                      In your opinion, is there some processing that could be done to improve at least the first one? Thank you.
                      Unfortunately, besides the massive amount of noise (which may or may not be fixable), they are also blurry, which is definitely not fixable with more processing.

Comment

• Hello guys, It's my first time posting in the forum and I would like to get some help with 2 photos I just got rejected.

- This was like my 3rd attempt with this pic but it always get rejected over contrast issues, I don't know whether decrease or increase contrast.
                        https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6044064

- About this one I would like to know if it's fixable, I know the weather was very bad that day but i'm affraid I don't have another pic of those F-16
                        https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6044313

Thanks a lot for your help.

Comment

• Thoughts please? Thanks for the help

Name:	IMG_1020 (2).JPG
Size:	130.3 KB
ID:	1016497

Name:	IMG_1021 (2).JPG
Size:	150.5 KB
ID:	1016496

Comment

• Originally posted by kiwikieran View Post
                            Thoughts please? Thanks for the help
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]8498[/ATTACH]
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]8497[/ATTACH]
                            Great shots! The only thing I would suggest is increasing the contrast on both photos

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Aviation Photos View Post
                              Great shots! The only thing I would suggest is increasing the contrast on both photos
                              Thanks Nick will do!

Comment

• Hi,
                                As this was previous rejected, I would like to know if its better now.
                                Rejected one: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6045410
                                New one:

Name:	ER-AXL-2.jpg
Size:	407.3 KB
ID:	1016501
                                Thanks in advance!
                                https://www.jetphotos.com/photographer/87479

Comment

Working...
                                X