The United debarcle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Evan View Post
    You mean, like, the other idiot flight attendants? I think the rest of the humans on board were just trying to avoid a beating. FA's are feared like Roman Centurions these days. Let the sacrificial dog consume their wrath. We might just get out of this contraption without requiring a trip to the ER.

Now that's funny!

Comment

• Originally posted by BoeingBobby View Post
      I am now retired, I have NO pull, NO extra perks. I have NO airline I.D.. But I am telling you right now, If I had been a passenger on that aircraft, the dog would be sitting in my lap and alive. Even if it meant speaking to the authorities when we got on the ground.
      Errr what did you say the last time you and I had a bit of a peeing contest???
      Les règles de l'aviation de base découragent de longues périodes de dur tirer vers le haut.

Comment

• Originally posted by 3WE View Post
        Errr what did you say the last time you and I had a bit of a peeing contest???
        You will have to refresh my memory.

Comment

You will have to refresh my memory.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	0002608_36-inch-black-heavy-duty-hvac-cable-tie-100-pack.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	297.7 KB
ID:	1022885

"I know that at times I can be a little over the top." -ITS

Comment

• Originally posted by Not_Karl View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]14379[/ATTACH]

Okay that worked. But you see 3WE is just a poor schmuck riding in the back. I am talking about a DOG! I like most dogs better than most people!

Comment

[Inconsistent comments]
              Yes, Dogs are better than people in many ways, including consistent behavior and memory.
              Les règles de l'aviation de base découragent de longues périodes de dur tirer vers le haut.

Comment

Yes, Dogs are better than people in many ways, including consistent behavior and memory.
                Yea, Whatever.

Comment

Okay that worked. But you see 3WE is just a poor schmuck riding in the back. I am talking about a DOG! I like most dogs better than most people!
                  Me too. The love of a dog is unconditional.
                  If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

• To hell with dogs...

We now have cancer kids missing flights even though they are there before departure, at the airport on time, but directed to the wrong terminal...

According to Tallman, her mother arrived at the gate at 8:50 and informed the attendants that the rest of the family would arrive momentarily. She was told, “They have 30 seconds to get here.” And when Tallman’s mom walked a few steps away to check on her family, the gates closed.

Where does the truth lie?

I concur that the constant pressure and crapping on customers has completely overloaded and destroyed employees give-a-crap-empathy filters.

I see it with delays...minimal apologies, very heartless handling and minimal help when it happens.

Conversely, I'm sure it's a good way to make a buck...play the kiddie card (sick kiddie card will REALLY make them squirm).

And the response...does it have anything to do with right and wrong or everything to do with optics (maybe I'm a tad absolute, but would say there's a STRONG leaning).

Comment

To hell with dogs...

We now have cancer kids missing flights...
                      To hell with dogs and cancer kids... We now have record profits.

United Airlines
                      If we're not broke, don't fix it.™

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	402591_b.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	112.0 KB
ID:	1022893

Comment

To hell with dogs and cancer kids... We now have record profits.
                          He shoots...and scores!

Comment

He shoots...and scores!
                            3WE, maybe you should spring for a membership and then you won't have to worry! https://www.netjets.com/en-us/

Comment

Almost all airlines
                              If we're not broke, don't fix it.™
                              And if we are broke: declare bankruptcy, screw the employees and creditors, and carry on.
                              Be alert! America needs more lerts.

Eric Law

Comment

3WE, maybe you should spring for a membership and then you won't have to worry! https://www.netjets.com/en-us/
                                How are they dealing with anxiety animals and where do the dogs go?

Comment

Working...
                                X