Clinton 737 take off, Dtw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clinton 737 take off, Dtw

Xtra Airways Boeing 737-800, N881XA, carrying Clinton departing from Dtw. Please don't take this as a political post in anyway, I was just there for the airplane...

Originally posted by mtrainer90 View Post
    Xtra Airways Boeing 737-800, N881XA, carrying Clinton departing from Dtw. Please don't take this as a political post in anyway, I was just there for the airplane...
    [...]
    Yes, no problem, a B738 is so very very rare at our both home airports, so that you'd have to film exactly this one...

But let me take it as you say it. The people in Florida were 'so cute' and gave the 757 with the BIG letters a bunch of votes. At least that was a fact that I was told by the anchor of NBC Nightly News, not last night, but the night before.

But let me take it as you say it. The political message is not that important on a forum like Jetphotos. This is where we agree. I should say thank you that you didn't film the 757 with the big letters. Or at least you didn't post it here?

Although there is such an atmosphere in Florida, I'll use my 744 simulator for a MCO flight. Although it seems as if he likes to ban all airlines that are not founded in the USA (Hawaii not included).

I don't know since when my favourite airline offers nonstop flights to Florida. That has never been connected with politics. So we agree again.
    The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
    The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
    And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
    This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

And what happens if he tries to get on board to see what we do in Florida since... an estimated eternity?

I'd fly him. Why not.

I think that he'd behave like a good passenger. Sometimes in contrast to his appearance (not only) on worldwide TV. But he wouldn't have to try such an absurd idea if ... this sentence should be finished in Florida. If he could be able to take over President Obama's aircraft.

Probably this is his only motivation.

Mtrainer, why do you start such political topics?
      Last edited by LH-B744; 2016-10-14, 05:13. Reason: Passenger behaviour
      The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
      The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
      And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
      This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

Originally posted by LH-B744 View Post
        Mtrainer, why do you start such political topics?
        1. as I said this video is about the plane not the person in it.
        2. Not sure who you are even taking this political since you seem to only be arguing with yourself on this forum
        3. I filmed it because that specific aircraft (despite the fact hundreds of 737s fly into my airport a day) has a one of a kind paint job

Comment

Working...
        X