Pre-screening Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bgkicks49 View Post
    Thank you. Going back through some older photos and re-editing them with what I have learned over the last few months. Please advise if this photo would be acceptable.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]29127[/ATTACH]

Thank you and have a good night.
    A bit dark, and slight editing halos, but otherwise ok.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01776-2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	425.0 KB
ID:	1043194

Made some adjustments on the shadows and highlights sliders and increased exposure/brightness ever so slightly to make it not as dark. Please let me know what are your thoughts. Thank you.
      http://www.jetphotos.com/jp_forum_si...hotogid=149565

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]29141[/ATTACH]

Made some adjustments on the shadows and highlights sliders and increased exposure/brightness ever so slightly to make it not as dark. Please let me know what are your thoughts. Thank you.
        Very borderline for (low) contrast.

Comment

• Thank you. Will make some changes in the morning to see if I can correct the photo and give it a bit more contrast so it isn't borderline.

On a side note, do photos that get submitted/accepted in 4:3 format or 16:10 format, do they get used on FR24? Thanks for all your help.

Comment

Thank you. Will make some changes in the morning to see if I can correct the photo and give it a bit more contrast so it isn't borderline.

On a side note, do photos that get submitted/accepted in 4:3 format or 16:10 format, do they get used on FR24? Thanks for all your help.
            Image format does not play a factor in FR24 usage.

Comment

Name:	DSC01776-3.jpg
Size:	454.5 KB
ID:	1043222

Changed a few things to help increase the contrast. Thank you.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]29175[/ATTACH]

Changed a few things to help increase the contrast. Thank you.
                Would be acceptable for me.

Comment

Name:	DSC01304.jpg
Size:	507.2 KB
ID:	1043245Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01843-2.jpg
Size:	669.9 KB
ID:	1043246Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01842.jpg
Size:	691.1 KB
ID:	1043247

Thank you for your assistance with the previous photos. Please take a look at these photos for pre-screening. Thanks.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]29200[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]29201[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]29202[/ATTACH]

Thank you for your assistance with the previous photos. Please take a look at these photos for pre-screening. Thanks.
                    First two borderline for color/noise and contrast, respectively.

Comment

• Thank you, I will attempt to make some changes for the first two.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01554.jpg
Size:	339.8 KB
ID:	1043263Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC05172.jpg
Size:	349.8 KB
ID:	1043264Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC05170.jpg
Size:	435.6 KB
ID:	1043265Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC05178.jpg
Size:	397.8 KB
ID:	1043266

Looking for feedback on these photos. The sun is in a weird spot and would like some feedback to see if the sun plays a factor in these photos. Thanks.

Comment

Thank you, I will attempt to make some changes for the first two.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]29223[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]29224[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]29225[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]29226[/ATTACH]

Looking for feedback on these photos. The sun is in a weird spot and would like some feedback to see if the sun plays a factor in these photos. Thanks.
                        The latter three have some blow out highlights along the top of the fuselage.

Comment

Name:	DSC05170-2.jpg
Size:	435.2 KB
ID:	1043300Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC05172-2.jpg
Size:	354.0 KB
ID:	1043301Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC05178-2.jpg
Size:	375.0 KB
ID:	1043302

How are these? I decreased the highlights and slightly decreased the exposure as well. Thank you.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]29269[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]29270[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]29271[/ATTACH]

How are these? I decreased the highlights and slightly decreased the exposure as well. Thank you.
                            Borderline dark now. Very harsh light, so adjusting for one area (top of fuselage/rest of the frame) will usually negatively affect the other.

Comment

Name:	DSC05170-3.jpg
Size:	429.3 KB
ID:	1043308Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC05178-3.jpg
Size:	372.5 KB
ID:	1043309Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC05172-3.jpg
Size:	347.0 KB
ID:	1043310

Lightened them up some. Please let me know what your thoughts are on these versions. Thanks.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]29278[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]29279[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]29280[/ATTACH]

Lightened them up some. Please let me know what your thoughts are on these versions. Thanks.
                                As I said above, with high, harsh light like this, either the highlights will be nearly blown out, or the shadows a little too dark. Not going to comment on these any more, as you'll simply be going back and forth between the two points.

Comment

Working...
                                X