This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by envine View Post
    Hello, FR24 recently changed all fleet records of Uzbekistan Airways on REGs without "-". For example UK-78701 now is UK78701 (https://www.flightradar24.com/data/a...s/hy-uzb/fleet) and all their links to photos on your site lost. Can you fix it on your side?
    We are discussing it.
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

• Originally posted by ErwinS View Post
      We are discussing it.
      Hello again. I see you fixed almost all of links to photos of Uzbekistan Airways. Good job! Please fix 3 remaining links to photos UK67000, UK001 and UK75703

Comment

• Originally posted by envine View Post
        Hello again. I see you fixed almost all of links to photos of Uzbekistan Airways. Good job! Please fix 3 remaining links to photos UK67000, UK001 and UK75703
        I see you have quite some rush. As you can see we are busy with it.

Erwin

Comment

• Hello,

OK-TST, MSN: 37884 has a new operator (airline): CSA (IATA: OK - Czech Airlines).

Although it had its livery for quite some time, it has actually been registered under its AOC at the Czech CAA today.

With regards

Comment

• done
            Last edited by bleuair; 2019-06-26, 19:20.

Comment

• Hi:

I Can´t add a new aircraft model, i tried with the form (https://www.jetphotos.com/addphotos/addaircraft.php) but in the options doesn't appear the opton NEW MANUFACTER. So please if someone could help me adding the aircraft.

Manufacturer Ik Aerospace
              Type Ik Aerospace Halcón
              Model Ik Aerospace Halcón 1

It will be appreciated.

Comment

• Originally posted by AIJ70760 View Post
                Hi:

I Can´t add a new aircraft model, i tried with the form (https://www.jetphotos.com/addphotos/addaircraft.php) but in the options doesn't appear the opton NEW MANUFACTER. So please if someone could help me adding the aircraft.

Manufacturer Ik Aerospace
                Type Ik Aerospace Halcón
                Model Ik Aerospace Halcón 1

It will be appreciated.
                Allready accepted

Erwin

Comment

• Dear All,

After check A320N VT-IZZ is MSN8896:
                  Delivery 24-25apr19 TLS-DWC-DEL. VT-IZZ. Airbus A320-271N. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Can you make correction ?

Thank in advance

Best Regards

Romain

Comment

• Originally posted by Romain View Post
                    Dear All,

After check A320N VT-IZZ is MSN8896:
                    Delivery 24-25apr19 TLS-DWC-DEL. VT-IZZ. Airbus A320-271N. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Can you make correction ?

Thank in advance

Best Regards

Romain
                    Sure

Erwin

Comment

• Originally posted by ErwinS View Post
                      Allready accepted
                      Isn't appear in DB list, where I can find it?

Comment

• Originally posted by AIJ70760 View Post
                        Isn't appear in DB list, where I can find it?
                        Under Ultralight Aircraft

Erwin

Comment

• Hey there,

I have made a huge error when uploading the following aircraft to the DB as pointed out to me by a fellow photographer.

[1600px] - Central Hawkes Bay Aero Club (CHB) Dawn Raid 2019. ZK-DFL. Piper PA-28-180 Cherokee D. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Correct rego should have been ZK-DFL and aircraft type should have been a Piper PA-28-180 with the c/n 28-4720 (info available in link bellow)

New Zealand aircraft register search results for 'ZK-DFL'. Manufacturer: Piper. Model: PA-28-180. Serial: 28-4720. The aircraft registration database was last refreshed from the New Zealand Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) on 01/Aug/2023

I missread the rego behind the wing and after coming up as a piper when I made the incorrect entry, I believed at the time that this info was in fact correct.

Sorry so much for any trouble caused,

Kindest Regards,
                          Jordan W

Comment

• Fixed

Erwin

Comment

• I have some shots from Airbus factory at Finkenwerder, now all carry either a German or French test registration...put that in the photo upload form it autofills an entirely different aircraft (as the test registrations are recycled) the aircraft shot also carry their "new" registrations on them (under wing, nose wheel door etc..) what is best approach for uploading these? as test reg and just change all the info, or as new (now current) reg and fill in the info?
                              Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by tartanpics View Post
                                I have some shots from Airbus factory at Finkenwerder, now all carry either a German or French test registration...put that in the photo upload form it autofills an entirely different aircraft (as the test registrations are recycled) the aircraft shot also carry their "new" registrations on them (under wing, nose wheel door etc..) what is best approach for uploading these? as test reg and just change all the info, or as new (now current) reg and fill in the info?
                                Cheers
                                Test reg indeed and manual input. Its impossible for the autofill to get frames of thd future

Erwin

Comment

Working...
                                X