Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C-GTVS info

Hi
    Can you help me find correct information for this registration? It is has Air Transat livery and registration C-GTVS
    Thanks To all

Search the registration here ...... www.airfleets.net C-GTVS has been leased by Air Canada from Transavia France.
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

....and could you stick to just one post in one thread please.

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
        ....and could you stick to just one post in one thread please.
        Thanks and...sorry about that wont happen again

Comment

You seem to have been accepted into the jetphotographers community, congrats. And here, I show evidence:
          C-GTVS, the first jetphoto ever with this reg (?)

It seems to work. So, feel officially be welcomed also to the jp forum. 23 posts since the beginning of the new year.. But you don't wanna overtake me in four weeks, don't ya.

PS: As insiders say.. "You've officially been pimped."
          Last edited by brianw999; 2018-01-18, 18:42. Reason: Removed a personal reference more suited to a PM.
          The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
          The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
          And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
          This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

Thanks LH-B744 Jembo jet (sorry for my late reply), No worries, I won't overtake....

I was looking for C-FaQK informations....without success (even in Canadian Civil Aircraft Register: Aircraft Details), Any hint will be very welcome, thanks.

Comment

C-FAQK is a test registration. See here for latest data. This may not be up to date though... http://www.airfleets.net/ficheapp/plane-dh8-4099.htm

Comment

thanks, it is not there, I can't upload as I don't have data

Comment

Originally posted by Riadh View Post
                  thanks, it is not there, I can't upload as I don't have data
                  C-FAQ? That really sounds like a test. But your C-GTVS seems to become a success, and it shouldn't be important if with or without the help of one or two seniors here in this topic...

1,030 views and... 4 likes. I don't know if my avatar has 4 likes (which of course is also a jetphoto). A good result.
                  The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
                  The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
                  And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
                  This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

Working...
                  X