Umm...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Umm...

Just wondering... Is there a reason one of my photos has been under screening for 3 hours now?

I think the screeners are too busy with photos.

Comment

Originally posted by FederalAce View Post
      Just wondering... Is there a reason one of my photos has been under screening for 3 hours now?
      I'm not a team member, but I think I know how it works.
      One of the screeners checked the photo and decided to accept or reject the photo and a second screener decided the opposite decision, and now waiting for the third vote to decide.

Comment

Originally posted by ErezS View Post
        I'm not a team member, but I think I know how it works.
        One of the screeners checked the photo and decided to accept or reject the photo and a second screener decided the opposite decision, and now waiting for the third vote to decide.
        Or it was sent to a senior screener, and your photo was awaiting a senior to start screening. It happens sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by RingwaySam View Post
          Or it was sent to a senior screener, and your photo was awaiting a senior to start screening. It happens sometimes
          Finish, what you started, Sam .... "and it can take some time until a senior gets in the mood to start screening."
          My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Originally posted by LX-A343 View Post
            Finish, what you started, Sam .... "and it can take some time until a senior gets in the mood to start screening."
            Well, there is that as well!

Comment

Working...
            X