Diamond DA-20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diamond DA-20

Does anybody know where I could download a Diamond DA-20 Eclipse or -40 for that matter? Any help would be appreciated, becuase I start my lessons this June and the DA-20 is my training aircraft!

HI...I'm a Instrument Flight Instructor (CFII) with most of my time in DA-20s and some in DA-40s.
    I'm not sure as of right know, but the last time I checked for one good model of DA-20 and I couldn't find one. The visuals might be good on some models (i think I found 3 diff), but the aerodynamics and the feel of the plane where way off. I haven't really found (actually not even looked for) DA-40 models.
    I wanted to make one but I don't have the time. Maybe it's time we look around a little more for a new model. If you find them please let me know!
    Oh, and of course, if you have ANY questions about the Diamonds let me know and I might be able to help you!
    Good luck and have fun flying! Great way to learn how to FLY!! I love the DA20, it's soooo much fun to fly...I specially LOVE doing SPINS!!! You will love that plane...I swear!!!

Andre
    CostaRicaAviation.com

Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Working...
    X