No announcement yet.

Screenshot Competition V3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nearly down on runway 7 at MTS (I wonder who knows where that is :P)

Goldy

Comment

The screenie comp is now closed, thanks for entering

Comment

Ok tiger and this will be last Screenshot Compititon and the forum database is running out of space. (i think)
        Irfan Faiz Nazerollnizam. Computer geek and gamer

Comment

Originally posted by fjki98
          Ok tiger and this will be last Screenshot Compititon and the forum database is running out of space. (i think)
          wtf
          Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
          - Metzgermeister

Comment

As if you are paying for it .

-Colin

Comment

rite...

Comment

How about they free some up by deleting all your posts and kicking you out? Seems like a plan.
                "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Originally posted by indian airlines
                  How about they free some up by deleting all your posts and kicking you out? Seems like a plan.
                  there's no need to think in that one "
                  Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
                  - Metzgermeister

Comment

Last time I checked, you steal FS screenshots, you dont have any access to the server and how much space there is left and how much we have, you dont have any athority on what goes on here and what doesnt, and your not a administrator. You realy need to learn how to put words in proper context. It took me a while to figure out what you said and what the meaning of it was.

I dont belive you study 'Aviation History' at your local university. Tanuj Is right, maby if you left we would have some more space to post screenshot comps.
                    -Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by ACman
                      Tanuj Is right, maby if you left we would have some more space to post screenshot comps.
                      What do you mean maybe? Of course we will have enough space for more screenshot comps.
                      Sam Rudge
                      A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

Originally posted by Simpleboy
                        What do you mean maybe? Of course we will have enough space for more screenshot comps.
                        -Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by schuyler
                          while thats a good shot, its not on aproach(read rules)
                          Thanks for the compliment and sorry I didn't see that rule.
                          ADC Refugee

Click here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Originally posted by indian airlines
                            It's on avsim (might have come with x-plane too, but I got mine from avsim).
                            Ok. I downloaded one from Avsim about a year or two ago and it was really bad.
                            ADC Refugee

Click here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Hi I was just wondering when there's gunna b a poll to vote for the best screenshot?!

Goldy

Comment

Hi,
                                All superb photos there people. I love the VS 744 evening landing with landing lights on.
                                If I always fly my national airline,....so should you! .

Fly British Airways. Possibly the best airline in Europe....maybe in the world

Comment

Working...
                                X