Last Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Call

We regret to inform you that JP Air International Virtual Airlines has ceased operations effective immediately. The reason for this is due to lack of interest, no pilots, nor website. The aircraft are still available on AVSIM. I find there are way too many virtual airlines and to few virtual pilots to fly in/for them. Richard and I have discussed this for days, but we have come to a decision and that was to close the airline. All executive positions are now gone, and the website and forum display this text. We apologize to all members of staff, and all zero pilots. Thanks for your assistance and your hard effort.

-Kevin Gomez

Tripod is a free web host with easy site building tools for blogs, photo albums, Microsoft FrontPage(®) support, and ftp, as well as a variety of subscription packages to choose from. Features include safe and reliable hosting, online help, and a variety of tools and services to give the flexibility you need.

-Kevin

i knew that this would not last to long, the paint schemes for the aircraft were not that good any ways

Midwest Airlines - The Best Care In The Air

Comment

Looks like all the virtual employees will be off to the virtual welfare office.

Comment

Originally posted by Airbus_A320
        Looks like all the virtual employees will be off to the virtual welfare office.
        Even that won't last long the way things are now...

Sorry, just had to make a Bush crack in here.
        "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Another person volunteered to do the website for me, but then disappeared. I didn't find his contact address to get my original files back.
          - The baby will be back -

Comment

RIP JP Air

Comment

LoL,, 5 registered users =25 posts ..:rolleyes:
              yeah no wonder why ....bwahhaha

as ACman once said " its more empty than Mirabel."
              Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

virtual staff members now on their go to the local virtual employment office and try extorting a virtual training to add odds in landing in another virtual airline.
                Alain
                Thanks for visiting
                *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
                *JetPhotos*
                Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Damn Damn on the damn damn dole again.

Click Here to view my pathetic attempts at Aviation photography!
                  View the Darkside

Comment

I'm virtually disappointed. My virtual tickets are now worthless. I spent my hard earned virtual money on them. Any chance of getting another airline to honor them?

Comment

Originally posted by Greg
                      I'm virtually disappointed. My virtual tickets are now worthless. I spent my hard earned virtual money on them. Any chance of getting another airline to honor them?
                      We'll put you up in a virtual hotel and give you some virtual meal vouchers.

Comment

yeah. Scott is a virtual captain though, maybe he can get you some virtual buddy passes and you'll be virtually all set.

Comment

You could go to the other site's Virtual Airline & try their virtual ticket counter at virtual BWI (I don't remember if they even flew there). Is A.net Air still virtually operating? Otherwise, you're virtually screwed.

DeltaRules

http://www.flightlevel350.com/aviati...r=Josh+Sprague

Comment

The word virtual is getting on my virtual nerves lol.
                            "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Alternatively, you can virtually try your virtual luck over at America West Virtual Airlines. The new virtual airline may virtually honour your virtual ticket to perhaps virtually capture some virtual market share, virtually

Comment

Working...
                              X