FreeFlight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chris@YYZ
    that rules me out too then , or maybe your just.. well, you told me not to personally attack you, so I'll shut up.
    lol
    It says something like 'fshost can not connect to server,you may need to open port 80 on your router/firewall'

Comment

well, you told me not to personally attack you, so I'll shut up.
      SNAP!!!

Originally posted by Sam_At_MAN
      lol
      It says something like 'fshost can not connect to server,you may need to open port 80 on your router/firewall'
      SNAP!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by RingwaySam
        SNAP!!!

SNAP!!!

hahahahahahaha!

yeah Hampo, thats probably a firewall problem, I'd tell u how to fix it, but youd probably screw over your computer [/personal attack]

nah, I'm kidding, its sorta hard to explain, and I'm a lazy canadian trying to hibernate

Comment

hahahahahahaha!

yeah Hampo, thats probably a firewall problem, I'd tell u how to fix it, but youd probably screw over your computer [/personal attack]

nah, I'm kidding, its sorta hard to explain, and I'm a lazy canadian trying to hibernate
          lol It's not my firewall it's my router but AOL are to damn arse lazy to explain to me how to do it

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam at MAN
            lol It's not my firewall it's my router but AOL are to damn arse lazy to explain to me how to do it
            nah, its just that your too damn lazy to call them

Comment

nah, its just that your too damn lazy to call them
              We had a problem with wireless,so we called them called them called them.We spent a total of 30 hours of the phone to them at £0,70 a minute! Think im ringing them again,na!

Comment

We had a problem with wireless,so we called them called them called them.We spent a total of 30 hours of the phone to them at £0,70 a minute! Think im ringing them again,na!
                HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I'm sorry Sam, but YOU SUCK!!!!

Comment

Howcome everyone you ring has to cost so much? When I was on AOL it was free to ring up...

Comment

Howcome everyone you ring has to cost so much? When I was on AOL it was free to ring up...
                    its cuz Hampo is a sucker for punishment

Comment

• Okay guys it looks like i've fixed my problem. If you still want to fly then the IP is 88.104.56.213 but the IP could chage, So I will try and get a static one.

Thanks

Comment

It was 70p a minute for me

Yeee freeflight is up

Comment

• BTW I can't fly atm because i've messed FS up

Comment

Okay guys it looks like i've fixed my problem. If you still want to fly then the IP is 88.104.56.213 but the IP could chage, So I will try and get a static one.

Thanks
                            w00t!!!

thx a million Sam!

Comment

• you guys in now? hell Ill join yah

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaz
                                you guys in now? hell Ill join yah
                                I'll be on in 10min

Comment

Working...
                                X