Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOT Boeing 767-300: Warsaw - Moscow

Hello all !!!

I hope you are not bored from seeing all those shots I take and edit. This time it was another flight to my hometown - Moscow. I actually wanted to practise my skills in 763 so it was kinda like a LOT's special flight So yeah here're shots:

Aircraft: Boeing 767-300ER (LDS)
    Airline: LOT Polish Airlines | Polskie Linie Lotnicze
    Callsign: LOT 055
    Flight Number: LO055
    Origin: Okęcie International Airport; Warsaw; Poland (EPWA)
    Destination: Sheremetyevo International Airport; Moscow; Russia (UUEE)
    Flight time: 1:45
    Runway used for take off (EPWA): 33
    Runway used fot landing (UUEE): 25L

LOT usually sends either a B737 or an ERJ170 to Moscow, but as I said it's a special flight so...

So we were boarding at gate 15 (Medium). After that we were told to taxi to rwy33.

Us taxiing to the active, which today is 33 - as always

Unfortunately some crackhead in Cessna Skylane decided to fly today, so we had to wait for take off, behind him...damn we should have had priority

Air France B737 flaring over 33 - finishing it's daily flight from Paris CDG

Then a something strange happened - a small Cessna DISAPPEARED !!! Both me and the f/o were shocked, but loks like ATC didn'tcare too much. I guess it's common for EPWA

Now we are standing proudly on piano keys, waiting for the take off clearance.

As the flight was pretty short and our fuel tanks were pretty empty (20%) the take off run was also short. I actually wanted to take off fast, as I felt bad for the guy behind, who was on final flying his Dash8 (SAS). I know how it hurts to go around...

Anyway the take off was smooth - as usually

I gotta say ATC was pretty dumb. They told us to turn right heading (90 deg.) after take off. Well ok, but tht put us directly over Babice airport and Warsaw's downtown...hmm, quite a dangerouse to fly so low over downtown...but anyway.

Babice Aeroclub Airport

So then we were climbing. Our cruising altitude was 35000ft. and speed 290 kias.

Look at the belly

And the powerfull General-Electrics engine

Us. Cruising.

Our tail :P

Then we bagun our descend to UUEE. the weather changed a bit....actually it changed a lot. Got all foggy and windy....

Descending and turning over Moscow

Still in the fog

LO055 Cleared to land runway 25L. Oh btw. I did visual

Landed - now slowing down using spoilers, reversers, autobrakes and w/e else is possible. Pretty close to centerline - Sills ppl

Taxing to our gate

And that's it. Thank you for watching and expect new shots soon

Nice shots!
    ***My Blog***

Comment

Nice gallery, nice unusual close quarters, keep up the good flights.
      Alain
      Thanks for visiting
      *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
      *JetPhotos*
      Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Pat, you screen shots never cease to amaze me.

Comment

Thank you Actually this time I wasn't in a very good mood - so that's why the number o fshots is so small. But next time I'll try to get more and better shots :P

Comment

Working...
          X