custom-made aircraft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• custom-made aircraft

Do you know where we can go to see custom-made or fictional aircraft (e.g. an A380 for PAL) or have them made without the hassle of manually creating them ourselves?

Do you meen where you can download them ? If yes then try www.avsim.com; www.avsim.ru, www.flightsim.net

Comment

I know these sites but I want to have certain aircraft custom-made since the aircraft I want don't or is not scheduled to actually exist in the fleet of the airlines concerned. For instance, I where can I go if I want to have an A380 made with the livery of Philippine Airlines without having to do it by myself or using programs like paint?

Comment

You could go to POSKY's(projectopensky.com) forum and go to painters learning center.. or you could go to slap4u.net.. Not sure about the A380 though.. Although I already made a B773ER in PR colors in 3 versions, Current livery, Modified Livery and Dreamliner with PR tail..

EDIT: I have posted screenshots of the modified livery on your make your own livery thread.. link-->> http://www.jetphotos.net/forums/showthread.php?t=37178
        -Zeypi / CX777 - Cathay Pacific VA Junior First Officer

Next Flights: FS2004
        EK332 DXB - MNL B77W
        NH001 IAD - NRT B77W
        NH007 SFO - NRT B77W
        NH009 JFK - NRT B77W
        NH011 ORD - NRT B77W

Comment

Hi

http://www.simviation.com/menu.html has a few 380 aircraft

Comment

Or if you get in touch with the original designer, they might be able to do a repaint for you. Also try finding any PAL va's as sometimes they have non-correct airplanes in their fleet which you can download for free.

Comment

i'll spare you the trouble of finding a PAL VA, as it doesnt exist.. Although there is one site that is dedicated to Filipino Flightsimmers.. Try going to www.philskies.net ..
              -Zeypi / CX777 - Cathay Pacific VA Junior First Officer

Next Flights: FS2004
              EK332 DXB - MNL B77W
              NH001 IAD - NRT B77W
              NH007 SFO - NRT B77W
              NH009 JFK - NRT B77W
              NH011 ORD - NRT B77W

Comment

Working...
              X