AFCAD is acting funny in EGNT/NCL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFCAD is acting funny in EGNT/NCL

I was watching the AI traffic. I laughed so hard. There are 3 planes arriving and same spots parking gate. Somehow AFCAD is error. LOL!!

See pixs:

quad planes parking spot:

Enjoy for the laugh...

Stuart

LMAO i had 3 queue up to take off in the same spot did you put that in the bottom right hand corner "274ft, EGNT Newcastle" or is it a program

Comment

Originally posted by FatGit
      LMAO i had 3 queue up to take off in the same spot did you put that in the bottom right hand corner "274ft, EGNT Newcastle" or is it a program

It comes with snapper program when you taking picture when you press keyboard. It automatically itself. you can option name city or without it if you're desired (I think) I haven't try to without it.

Stuart

Google.com... you can find "snapper.exe" it's freeware.

Comment

The first twin-tailed, McBoeing MD-737-88.
        A maddog doing DFW-NCL?

Comment

It's their new space saving strategy.

Comment

Suprised there not in Ryanair liverys

Comment

It's your Newcastle traffic that cracks me up. What's going on there?

Comment

Thats pretty messed up.

Lucky you have a sense of humor for this kind of thing. Id be flipping out.

Comment

I have no idea. I just once add-on Newcastle AFCAD. Something is wrong with afcad edit by someone else. LOL. I saw the line up take off 2 MD 80's together and did not move or take off 2 other small GA planes waiting behind MD80 line up. LMAO! I changed setting time for few minutes back and I rush into runway without glitched traffic. I left and that's not my problem other planes stuck traffic. LOL! Something is wrong with afcad. LOL!

Stuart

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X