Ready for Pushback 747 help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ready for Pushback 747 help

Hi guys,just wondering,sometimes when I'm flying the RFP 747,sometimes I have no control,and other times the engines flame out when I still have fuel.Thanks.
    August 29th will be the worst day of the year.

Weird on my FSX I can't push back, whenever I do I will press SHIFT-P and then I get the "you just crashed into something" message. Kinda ticking me off, since you can push back in a Q400 using reverse thrust, but not in a 767.

Nehal

Comment

Priceless.

Comment

For some reason I can't get it to do a split-S without over stressing the Airframe!!!
        sigpic
        http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

The reason your engines are flaming out, is because you are running them at full power for too long. Older engines such as those on the 747 Classics can only run at high power settings for a short period of time, therefore a usual takeoff procedure would consist of.

Full power takeoff --> 2nd Stage Climb reduce power setting.

Comment

Originally posted by jetsetkiwi View Post
            The reason your engines are flaming out, is because you are running them at full power for too long. Older engines such as those on the 747 Classics can only run at high power settings for a short period of time, therefore a usual takeoff procedure would consist of.

Full power takeoff --> 2nd Stage Climb reduce power setting.
            No,They wern't on full power.I was on apporach to LHR and then I get the beep beep beep and a few seconds later:Sink Rate,beep beep,sink rate,beep beep,500 hundred,100 hundred,50,40,30,20,pull up,beep beep,10 CRASH!

Comment

Originally posted by C-FMWQ View Post
              Weird on my FSX I can't push back, whenever I do I will press SHIFT-P and then I get the "you just crashed into something" message. Kinda ticking me off, since you can push back in a Q400 using reverse thrust, but not in a 767.

Nehal
              Just press y and go to where you want to go.

Comment

Check all your power settings, there is obviously something wrong that is working the engines way too hard..

Comment

Check all your power settings, there is obviously something wrong that is working the engines way too hard..
                  Ok,but what about not having any control?

Comment

Originally posted by BoeingKing77 View Post
                    Ok,but what about not having any control?
                    In the 747, the engines supply hydraulic pressure directly by gear driven pumps or supply bleed air to power the ADP's (Air Driven Pumps).
                    A windmilling engine will provide enough hydraulic pressure to control the real aircraft. Shut down an engine in flight. What happened to the hydro pressure (ADP off). If the pressure drops to zero, you will not have control. If the pressure drops to zero, Microsoft made a mistake.
                    A real 747 will indicate about 2500 PSI with no demand on the system. The pressure will drop to almost zero if the stabilizer is trimmed (systems 2 or 3) or landing gear (systems 1 and 4). The pressure will pulse if the flight controls are moved rapidly.
                    Don
                    Standard practice for managers around the world:
                    Ready - Fire - Aim! DAMN! Missed again!

Comment

Originally posted by Dmmoore View Post
                      In the 747, the engines supply hydraulic pressure directly by gear driven pumps or supply bleed air to power the ADP's (Air Driven Pumps).
                      A windmilling engine will provide enough hydraulic pressure to control the real aircraft. Shut down an engine in flight. What happened to the hydro pressure (ADP off). If the pressure drops to zero, you will not have control. If the pressure drops to zero, Microsoft made a mistake.
                      A real 747 will indicate about 2500 PSI with no demand on the system. The pressure will drop to almost zero if the stabilizer is trimmed (systems 2 or 3) or landing gear (systems 1 and 4). The pressure will pulse if the flight controls are moved rapidly.
                      No offense,but Laymens terms please?

Comment

There is none. RFP 747 is a very complex aircraft to fly properly (so ive herd) Read the manual!

Comment

Originally posted by BoeingKing77 View Post
                          No offense,but Laymens terms please?
                          Stop playing with your joystick like its you willy when you dive into mommy's JC Penny's underwear catalogs and you won't have that problem.
                          sigpic
                          http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by crunk415balla View Post
                            stop playing with your joystick like its you willy when you dive into mommy's jc penny's underwear catalogs and you won't have that problem.
                            lol!!!!!!!!i'm freaking 11 years old for petes sake!

Comment

There is none. RFP 747 is a very complex aircraft to fly properly (so ive herd) Read the manual!
                              Yeah,it is!I can't even figure out the auto pilot!(Which for me is a piece of cake)btw,u can download the full RFP 747 at simviation for free,thats where I got mine.

Comment

Working...
                              X