how do u get the aeroplane you've downloaded of the net on t

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do u get the aeroplane you've downloaded of the net on t

hi all i downloaded a ba777 of the net i was wandering how u got it on fs 2004

Hi you will need Winzip
    www.winzip.com it asks you to buy it but the trial version stupidly doesn't have a time limit on it pretty pointless. Ok get your aircraft press extract and click All files then find your FS2002/FS9 folder usually C:/ProgramFiles/Microsoft Games/Flight Simulator 9 or FS2002/Aircraft press Use folder names and then press extract. Now enjoy your new aircraft.

Click Here to view my pathetic attempts at Aviation photography!
    View the Darkside

Comment

Make sure that the four subfolders (panel, texture, sound, and model) you should have are directly in the folder you created, not in another subfolder deep- otherwise it won't work. Extra folders you may run into with other downloads include effects, sound, gauges, etc- their contents need to be cut and pasted into the main corresponding FS folder (i.e. C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\FS2002\gauges) and the folder they were in (that's in your aircraft folder) deleted after they've been moved. Email me if you have any problems. I also suggest you save the zip file (move it by hitting F7 in WinZip) in the aircraft folder just in case you accidentally delete something you shouldn't have and you can re-unzip the aircraft. Cheers.
      Click below.

[http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=3669]

Comment

I've been using FS98 for the past 4.5 years, and I'm glad to hear this part has remained the same!

If all goes to plan, I will have a computer within the next month.

Comment

Comment

I downloaded the 9.0 Beta, is that the right one to put aircraft into FS?
            ***My Blog***

Comment

Just unzip the file (using wizip), then extract it to the FS2002 path then at the last bit put, '/aircraft' and extract! Whhhooollllaaaa!

Can I just say thanks to 'kaddyuk' for helping me with the same problem Sorry for all of the trouble I caused m8 :P

Comment

iS there anyother way to add aircraft to FS? Without using Winzip? Because i can't download it.
                ***My Blog***

Comment

I don't know of one, no Sorry m8

Comment

Working...
                  X