Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help playing multiplayer

Hi guys,

Does anybody here know how I can host a multiplayer game, and get othe players in it.

I tried doing it today with scott.

I'll tell you what I did, you tell me what I did wrong.

I opened FS2002, clicked on Multiplayer, clicked on host, entered the name etc and clicked ok.

Then I chose an aircraft, and an airport, and clicked Fly now.

Then I gave my IP Address (which I'm not sure was right, can somebody also tell me how to find out my IP?) to Scott, who in his FS2004, went to Multiplayer, entered my IP in the search box and clicked search.

No session came up when he did this?

Any help appreciated...

Thanks,

Tanuj.
    "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

are you on a network T? If so, give the I.P. of the cable modem, as your p.c. gets one dynamically via DHCP.

Comment

No network. Just wanted to play multiplayer with Scott. You know how I can do that (from scratch)?
      "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

I'm no expert at multiplayer sessions in FS, but maybe it's because one of you is playing in FS2002 and the other in FS2004??? Just a thought.

Comment

Working...
        X