Dialups Beware Air France A343 SXM A perfect combination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dialups Beware Air France A343 SXM A perfect combination

Ok i thought i'd round off a great week with these...

Click Here to view my pathetic attempts at Aviation photography!
    View the Darkside

Very nice!!!!!!

What are your system specs? And is that scenery default or addon?

Comment

I'm gonna ask the same question! I have mind on HIGH, but they don't look that good!

Nice...

I can't get some of the gauges to work on my pannel upgrade for the airbuses
      My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

Dialups Beware Air France A343 SXM A perfect combination

Very nice pics. That is not default. Default doesn't have that many skidmarks.

-Colin

Comment

Great pics,

Have a couple of Questions..

Is that Aerodesigns A340-300?

Is that FS04 or FS02?

If FS9/04 how did you get the panel to work because I cannot get my panel to work on my aerodesigns A340?

Thanks for the help

Fly Emirates

Comment

Hi guys thanks for your comments if you want the Aerodesigns A340-300 to work with the PSS A340 PM me with your email, i'll email you my aircraft.cfg file. Oh yeah system specs are.
            Alienware Aurora
            AMD Athlon XP 3000+
            512MB RAM
            Nvidia Geforce 5700FX Ultra
            120GB HD
            Nvidia Nforce 2 motherboard
            6.1 Surround Logitech Z-640
            19" LCD NEC monitor

View the Darkside

Comment

Nice screen shots! I just ordered an Alienware Area 51, real happy to see what great results I should expect from your screen shots.

Comment

G-MIDY it's

[email protected]

Thanks

Fly Emirates

Comment

Originally posted by tommyalf
                  Nice screen shots! I just ordered an Alienware Area 51, real happy to see what great results I should expect from your screen shots.
                  Trust me you will not be dissapointed in those screens i was getting frames 20fps constant and my RAM is 512MB.

View the Darkside

Comment

Thanks G-MIDY for the aircraft.cfg file but it still does not work properly. It looks like this:

Also how do you get pics down at the bottom of your post because I have'nt worked out how to do it yet??

Thanks again G-MIDY:

GOD BLESS BMI

Comment

G-MIDY:

What do you feel the differences between the models for the Aerodesigns and PSS A340 are? Do you use the Aerodesigns because you don't have all the liveries for PSS? (That's the only reason I could think of)

Comment

Fly_Emirates - Is that the PSS panel i think thats Eric Marciano's, how do you mean by get the pics down as in placing the camera? Thanks for the little pic. http://www.phoenix-simulation.co.uk

Legend_Airlines - It flies really nicely crossed with the PSS panel, the only glitch is that takeoffs' tend to be a little uncharacteristic for the A340. They are very rapid but obviously it can be controlled in Open CLB. I only really got it because it gets boring on long flights so a wingview is nice.

View the Darkside

Comment

Working...
                        X