Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My website

Hi,
    sorry to bother you all but I am looking for comments or suggestions on my aviation site, i've seen others floating around on this forum and they are superb! Well done guys! Here it is:
    Manchester Airport (MAN) aircraft movements, photos, commerical airliners

thanks!
    SKYLINERWORLD!
    [ MattC ]

www.skylinerworld.co.uk

Nice site, love the top logo!

I suggest that you dont use the poll by Bravenet as they seem to advertise right their on your page, but use a hit counter with no advertising.
    - The baby will be back -

Comment

Nice job. Just one thing once you have left the main page there in no link back to it. So if you feel the need to sign your guestbook you have to refresh to whole framset.

I will put a link on my site for you when I get round to doing it! I have been going to update mine for the last 2 years Maybe this week while im off work.

Jid.

Comment

Cheers Guys.
        Jid, I will put a link to your site on mine if you want when I next update it?

SKYLINERWORLD!
        [ MattC ]

www.skylinerworld.co.uk

Comment

Interesting
          Alain
          Thanks for visiting
          *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
          *JetPhotos*
          Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Another quick tip, when you have a page with thumbnail shots. Resize the image to the size needed in the page. Dont have a page full of a 1/3meg pics that are being resized by your browser. This will make the page load a lot quicker and the images look better

Jid

Comment

Hey,

Drop me a pm and i'll help you make the site look a little bit better!..
              ***My Blog***

Comment

sorry i've been inactive for a while......my internets down (so i'm using my dads computer)...and for whatever reason i cant log in.....still active on modified airliners though

Comment

Nice job

Here's mine www.aviationpage.co.nz except I have had a lot of problems with the images displaying on some computers, so if that happens, don't panic.

And yes someone is bound to think the intro is cheesy. That's because it is

Comment

I like it. It's different, but different is a good thing.
                    www.acairport.com

Comment

Thanks again guys for the comments Next year I'm doing a military version of the site, still have alot of work to do on it though!!!
                      [ MattC ]

www.skylinerworld.co.uk

Comment

Ι like the colours man.Cool stuff!
                        747 SP rules!

Comment

Cheers mate, I'm quite dissapointed you said that though, as Im getting a new design along with a new page during this week Hopfully you will like the next one!
                          [ MattC ]

www.skylinerworld.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by jid
                            Nice job. Just one thing once you have left the main page there in no link back to it. So if you feel the need to sign your guestbook you have to refresh to whole framset.

I will put a link on my site for you when I get round to doing it! I have been going to update mine for the last 2 years Maybe this week while im off work.

Jid.

www.g7epn.fsnet.co.uk
                            Hi again, just to let you know a link to the main page will be added during this week Thanks for telling me about it!
                            [ MattC ]

www.skylinerworld.co.uk

Comment

My website has just got a new look. It's not completly finished but new features are the photo gallery where peeps can now upload their photos, thats still getting abit of work done on it though, the flight sim page will be done soon and much more! Comments once again are very welcome, good or bad!!

Cheers,
                              Matt
                              [ MattC ]

www.skylinerworld.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X