Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UsAir330
    Well Chris,
    We still haven't seen this miracle email. You wanna share the love ?
    Cheers,
    A.M.
    oh damn. sorry I read your PM, then I forgot about it.
    I'll forward you the e-mail as soon as I get on my other pc, wich wont be till tomorrow

Comment

No worries! But I must be doing something wrong, because out of ten, I only got one package!
      Cheers,
      A.M.

Comment

No worries! But I must be doing something wrong, because out of ten, I only got one package!
        Cheers,
        A.M.
        Na you are doing nothing wrong! Christian told me a while back that you don't get many 'nice airlines' willing to give you free stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Chris@YYZ
          dude, stop calling me C
          He's coming onto you

Comment

Originally posted by RingwaySam
            He's coming onto you
            Not quite

Comment

Originally posted by RingwaySam
              He's coming onto you
              eek!

Comment

Sweet! My Airtran package arrived today. They sent me 4 bumperstickers with N149AT,a 737 on it and "Go. There's nothing stopping you,", also a route map, and some wings! Hehe, simple pleasures for simple minds
                Cheers,
                A.M.
                Metal or plastic wings? I might send away if I can some metal ones, I have a ton of plastic ones with US Air or US Airways laying around.

Comment

Originally posted by scramjet
                  Metal or plastic wings? I might send away if I can some metal ones, I have a ton of plastic ones with US Air or US Airways laying around.
                  I have a whole collection of wings, but I've never been given metal ones

P.S. I got a couple airbus stickers and stuff from Dragonair today

Comment

No way...Chris just gets stuff from Gulf Air and Dragonair...what's next!

Comment

Scram- They were just plastic, but still awesome
                      Sorry guys, I haven't been keeping you all up to date! I recieved a package this week from ATA with 3x Postcards with 737-800 w/ belended winglets. Then I got another from jetBlue with a cool luggage tag (a rubber one, not the little paper sort), a safety card, and some kinda wierd thing that tells you about how to enjoy your flight or something. Still awesome though!
                      Cheers,
                      A.M.

Comment

Originally posted by meneses24
                        No way...Chris just gets stuff from Gulf Air and Dragonair...what's next!
                        heres a list of airlines that I got stuff from:

WestJet
                        LTU
                        Lufthansa
                        Harmony Airlines
                        Monarch
                        Air Berlin
                        Austrian Airlines
                        Japan Airlines
                        and about 20 others that I dont remember off hand, full list upon request

Comment

Of those you mentioned, how did you get LTU, Lufthansa, Westjet, and JAL? I looked on their websites and they didn't have a contact button.
                          Cheers,
                          A.M.
                          PS. Will I ever be lucky enough to get a peek at your email?

Comment

Of those you mentioned, how did you get LTU, Lufthansa, Westjet, and JAL? I looked on their websites and they didn't have a contact button.
                            Cheers,
                            A.M.
                            PS. Will I ever be lucky enough to get a peek at your email?
                            well, it took me a few hours to find the e-mail for LH, but I got so much from them it was worth it

I dont remember how I contacted JAL, and LTU I dont remember either, I did those two last august

Comment

Hmmm, You seem to have convieniently sidestepped my email Request....

Cheers,
                              A.M.

Comment

Hmmm, You seem to have convieniently sidestepped my email Request....

Cheers,
                                A.M.
                                oh damn, I forgot again, I'll forward it to you right now

Comment

Working...
                                X