Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airbus Stickers

Hi there

I've been looking at Ebay for some Airbus Decals or Stickers, like the ones that all pilots have pasted on their flight bags, with a typical A320, one Lufthansa A321 or something like that.

Do somebody know where can be a good place on the net to buy them? For example, Boeing has their Boeing Store with many collectibles, from posters, decals, pins, also coffe cups

But Airbus?

Any site would be welcome!

I've seen stickers with a picture of the aircraft and "A320" (or other type) at various aviation shops.

Comment

I'm not sure. I've seen small stocks of these stickers at Aviation World before, but not lately.

I got a few by e-mailing some airlines asking for them.

Comment

I have a few A330 stickers but I'm not giving them away. Had a whole stack of them laying around but they've disappeared.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris@YYZ
          I'm not sure. I've seen small stocks of these stickers at Aviation World before, but not lately.

When u e-mail airlines do they actually reply sending u some stuf ???

Comment

Chris, what do you say in your email? I want to try this

Comment

Originally posted by YYZPICS
              Chris, what do you say in your email? I want to try this
              heh, next time your on msn, have me forward the e-mail I send to them to you.

Patrick: my closet is completly packed with stuff that I've been given

Comment

Plus the other shed fulls of stuff you've scavendged off airlines
                Wish we had a big aviation shop round here.All we have is the little one at the AVP and on the roof

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Hampson
                  Plus the other shed fulls of stuff you've scavendged off airlines
                  yerp
                  Originally posted by Sam Hampson
                  Wish we had a big aviation shop round here.All we have is the little one at the AVP and on the roof
                  hahahaha

Comment

I emailed about 10 airlines for free stuff and Airtran says some is on the way, Spirit said no, but I have yet to hear from 7 or 8 others. I'm rather surprised that they will actually send anything. This is pretty awesome!
                    Cheers,
                    A.M.

Comment

Originally posted by UsAir330
                      I emailed about 10 airlines for free stuff and Airtran says some is on the way...this is pretty awesome!
                      Do you mean...free "with no charge" stuff(hehe)?? ?

Comment

Hehe, what other kinda free stuff is there ?
                        Cheers,
                        A.M.

Comment

Andrés I cant promise anything but there is a whole stack of bmi A319 Airbus stickers at work, ill try and get hold of one for you if you like, im sure I can get one posted down to you via company mail.
                          E-Mail Me - My Photo's - My Photographer Profile

Comment

Originally posted by bapilot2b
                            Andrés I cant promise anything but there is a whole stack of bmi A319 Airbus stickers at work, ill try and get hold of one for you if you like, im sure I can get one posted down to you via company mail.
                            I wouldn't mind one or two I'll gladly PM you my mailing address if you can get me a couple

Comment

I wouldn't mind one or two I'll gladly PM you my mailing address if you can get me a couple
                              Your a cheeky so and so arn't you

(j/k)

Comment

Working...
                              X