Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rejected - Bad Info?

Hi all,

I recently had this photo rejected for "Bad Info", which the email said was "Serial No.". I'm not sure what you mean by the wrong serial number, I put in C-GSAH, which is a Beechcraft B200 Super King Air, serial BB-1972. We can confirm this through the Transport Canada Registry or the fact that I fly this airplane for work? To be honest, I'm just not sure what the screeners are looking for?

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	658
Size:	125.0 KB
ID:	1174162

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	273
Size:	12.2 KB
ID:	1174163

Blue Skies,
    Ush

Serial number was missing on the upload. Be carefull to check before hitting upload. In some cases the field will blank
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Originally posted by ErwinS View Post
      Serial number was missing on the upload. Be carefull to check before hitting upload. In some cases the field will blank
      There's still a glitch where it deletes the SN after you type it in. It happens when you select a category or a hot photo reason. For this reason I always put the SN in comments to screeners as well.

Comment

Originally posted by NZDN_spotting View Post

There's still a glitch where it deletes the SN after you type it in. It happens when you select a category or a hot photo reason. For this reason I always put the SN in comments to screeners as well.
        Well that makes sense lol

Comment

Working...
        X