Two locations for the same aircraft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two locations for the same aircraft

Hi there, i have taken photos in the past and will keep taking photos at the Chilean air museum (former los cerillos airport /SCTI)
    While i was trying to upload photos, i discovered that there were two options to upload on the same location; you could use the ICAO code of the airport (as the museum is located in the former airport [SCTI]) which is the most popular option, or you could input ; other location- museo nacional aeronautico y del espacio- Chile.
    Both options have the same aircraft, and are at the same place, so i selected SCTI in autofill, and uploaded my photo as if it was in the airport, but i want to ask if it is the right choice, as the plane is in static display at the museum, not flying in the airport, and i still can correct the photo info.
    Everything that say is in my opinion, a screener might dissagree
    If you are dissapointed of yourself, look at me and feel better.
    ——————————————————————————

I just checked and there are actually THREE options (SCTI-Museo nacional aeronautico y del espacio AND santiago chilean national air&space museum.)
    I need to know please which option from the three should i use, or if all are valid?

Comment

So which location should i use?

Comment

Working...
      X