Question about hot photos on first reg and special schemes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about hot photos on first reg and special schemes

Today Qantaslink take their first Airbus A220 from YMX, but there still a question on the hot photo rule.
    When I upload the VH-X4A, I use the reason “First reg”
    However when my friend try to upload another photo it get rejected due to invalid hot. But there still another photo get accepted https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/11162717
    Then it is confused about the rule. User Mark Brandon upload the photo for special schemes couple days before. When next time there is a new aircraft been delivered in a special colour. Is it still fit with 48 hours rule with the different reg or it been seem as the same?
    Attached Files

If a new reg is in the hot queue at the same time it can be accepted. If it is allready accepted then it will be invalid hot
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Originally posted by ErwinS View Post
      If a new reg is in the hot queue at the same time it can be accepted. If it is allready accepted then it will be invalid hot
      But the second photo almost two hours after I upload the first. Is this kind of mistake?

Comment

Like I said. It was in the same time in the queue. But screened by several votes. And furthermore, yours is accepted so I do not see the issue here
        “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Working...
        X