Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's clarify about monuments, stored, simulators and so on

Dear screeners and admins!

I will ask my question in this thread, so as not to spawn new ones, as it is also relevant to the topic of the first post.​

I shot the aircraft, new registration, no identification marks. The ownership is unknown to any database. Equally unknown to the deputy general manager of the airport to whom I asked the question. Okay. So I set the airline to Unknown and upload.
    I get a rejection, Bad Info - Airline. Okay, I must have missed something.

​A couple of hours later you accept exactly the same photo of my friend with Untitled airline.

Dear screeners, can you please enlighten me as to the difference of Untitled and Unknown airlines.

Because I fail to recognize it between this one:
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

and this:
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Best regards,
    Alexander​

There is not much difference in a way that Unknow is udes if any info is totally unknown. Untitled is more appropiate for this since we know it's a civil cargo airplane. I agree that Unknown is not really usable for the site.
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Working...
    X