This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Info - Location

Please post your queries about Location info here!

location Winchester Airport

Hi,

I sent about 2 days ago a request for an airport code addition and did not get a reply yet.

It was for Winchester airport, Ontario, Canada - CNA8

I did not see an entry for Gananoque, Ontario Canada -CNN8

I have photos of aircraft taken at both airport.

Regards,

Pierre

Comment

There are presently no airports in our screening queue Pierre.

Comment

location Winchester Airport

I did not send photos, I sent a request to have Winchester airport to be included in the airport list about 2 days ago.

About 2021 eastern region I sent a new request for airports to be included on the list for Winchester airport and Gananoque airport.

Regards,

Pierre

Comment

I realise that Pierre, you cannot have entered the airport addition correctly as it is not in the screening queue for airports,

Comment

Hi

I sent it another time with the following entries

Airport Name: Winchester airport - CNA8
            · Enter the airport name in format: Airport Name - ICAO (example: London Heathrow Airport - EGLL).

Airport Country: Canada
            · Enter the country in which this airport resides.

Airport ICAO Code: CNA8

I did the same for Gananoque airport. Hopefully this time it is the right format. These airports are regional airports of the province of Ontario

Regards,

Pierre

Comment

They have both been processed!

Comment

Spotting Location

Hi,
                I have searched under numerous places, and come up blank..!
                How do I add "Spotting Location" as a photo cat?
                cheers
                Dave J

Comment

Enter the airport four letter code in both the registration and airport ID fields.

The autofill will now show the word airport in the aircraft field.

For the airline field click "show menu", select "other", then select "spotting location".

Click "send data to upload page" and that's it.
                  If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

thanks - spotting location

thanks Brian - got it now.

Dave

Comment

Why does Wideawake Field (FHAW) show up like this: Portugal - Azores?

As far as I know Wideawake Field located on Ascension Island belong to the british Dependency of St. Helena.
                      Also Wikipedia (although not beeing good as a single source) says so.
                      And since Wiki is not good as a single source here is the official webpage of the Government of Ascension Island indicating the same.

Comment

Yep, that was the airfield from which the RAF staged the Vulcan raid onto the Falklands.

Comment

I know I posted some pics from there and everytime I inserted FHAW t came up with Portugal - Azores.

I do not think the people there wil be to pleased if you guys make them Portugese.

Comment

The database contains a typo in "EDWI - Wilhelmshaven".
                            Currently, there is an "L" missing in the city name. Request either this being corrected or deletion of "L's" in other city names.

Comment

Hello, I have questions about the location in 2 of my photos:

1st, I uploaded this as KJFK, not in flight New York. we just took of from JFK, we are rather low, over the airport (you can see the inside of the airport perimeter fence) and you can also see a runway.
                              OH-LGG. McDonnell Douglas MD-11. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

2nd, I believe I uploaded this as in flight- international airspace. Im not 100% sure of the exact location, but im pretty sure its not over Denmark. We are still at flight level, and still about 2 hours from touchdown at CPH.
                              Sunrise. Inflight EWR-CPH. SE-REF. Airbus A330-343. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X