This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MartinezRoe7 View Post

It reaches a point where they fight over who is seen more.
    There are several here... I could perfectly name 10 and I would be missing another 10 on the list.

It happens in my country, Chile... and it happens in Argentina. It happens in Brazil, in Costa Rica... I have no history of it happening in Peru or Ecuador or Colombia, but in the first three countries it is common to see the "hot".

I don't care who has it. If I have the opportunity to be near or at the airport and I see a plane coming without a base data registration in JP, obviously I go and catch it. And obviously I will upload it later, since it is neither a crime nor a sin (as long as the screener considers my photo acceptable). But here, at least with me, if I grab a hot one they think that's what I do.​
    As you said, it is not a sin (or illegal) to go planespotting. Its just that it is such abstrange hobby that people dont understand (or they dont want to).
    Today, i took a 1 hour drive just to go planespotting, and it was worth it. No one cared, but it made me happy.
    Everything that say is in my opinion, a screener might dissagree
    If you are dissapointed of yourself, look at me and feel better.
    ——————————————————————————

Comment

Working...
    X