Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Date Change Request

Hi team,

I have confirmed with my friend Tzeman. The following photo was taken on 21 May 2023 instead of 16 April 2023. Could you please make a correction of the date? (https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10976822)

Personally speaking, I have also encountered issues uploading on Jetphotos recently. The date in my Exif setting was correct. However, when I hit the auto-fill button, the date was not updated according to Exif. It stayed at the date on some other photo uploaded previously, and I had to manually correct it. I am wondering if it is kind of system issue that may need some debugging on the website's script?

Best regards,
    YSSY John

Originally posted by YSSY John View Post
    Hi team,

I have confirmed with my friend Tzeman. The following photo was taken on 21 May 2023 instead of 16 April 2023. Could you please make a correction of the date? (https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10976822)

Personally speaking, I have also encountered issues uploading on Jetphotos recently. The date in my Exif setting was correct. However, when I hit the auto-fill button, the date was not updated according to Exif. It stayed at the date on some other photo uploaded previously, and I had to manually correct it. I am wondering if it is kind of system issue that may need some debugging on the website's script?

Best regards,
    YSSY John
    Thank you YSSY John ofr bring this up, I took this photo on 21 May and I have photo taken earlier on that date (queue id: 11072892) with the correct date input. I think the system used the date data from my previous upload (https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10976008).

Sorry for didn't check the data carefully after uploading the photo and inconvinence to the screeners.

Thank you
    Kenny

Comment

Hi team,

Best regards,
      YSSY John
      Seems no exif attached, so yeah the the upload page doesnt use the correct date. So no way to confirm.
      “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Originally posted by ErwinS View Post

Seems no exif attached, so yeah the the upload page doesnt use the correct date. So no way to confirm.
        Hi Erwin,

Thank you very much for the response. I was spotting at one of the elevated locations at Sydney airport on that day (21 May 2023), and have seen both the rainbow and Emirates Skycargo A6-EFK landing. Attached is a phone photo for reference. I know my friend Tzeman was at driveway next to the approach path of runway 25 so the view would be different.

Tzeman, would you like to share a bit more information for proof?

Best regards,
        YSSY John
        Attached Files

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4122.png
Views:	100
Size:	28.1 KB
ID:	1162973

Hi Erwin,

Thank you very much for the response. I was spotting at one of the elevated locations at Sydney airport on that day (21 May 2023), and have seen both the rainbow and Emirates Skycargo A6-EFK landing. Attached is a phone photo for reference. I know my friend Tzeman was at driveway next to the approach path of runway 25 so the view would be different.

Tzeman, would you like to share a bit more information for proof?

Best regards,
          YSSY John
          Thank you Erwin and YSSY John, I also got a screenshot of the photo on a iOS system. Hope this can add a bit more evidence, thank you and sorry again for the inconvenience.

Best
          Kenny

Comment

Fair enough, but you claimed jetphotos did not took the correct date. Well it was because Kenny uploads without exif attached. So pls do not do that.
            “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Hi Erwin,

Thank you for your time. Apologies for the claim I made in the second paragraph of my original post. I compared some of the recent photos that I processed with those several months back, and indeed as you said the Exif was not there on the jpeg file, although on the raw photos the information was there. By doing some research, I realised this was caused by using "Export as..." option in Photoshop when saving the file to jpeg, which would wipe out all Exif info, and lead to the issue. Anyway, some new knowledge learned throughout this process.

Best regards,
              YSSY John

Comment

Working...
              X