Upload Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upload Issue

Hi, I'm unable to upload any photos, after selecting a photo to upload, the error message says that something went wrong, could not validate the uploaded image. I've tried a lot of times but the error is recurring. I've also tried changing my device and internet connection and then uploading but the error message is still same.Kindly help. Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2023-07-30 223115.jpg
Views:	512
Size:	27.7 KB
ID:	1166617

Originally posted by Jash 787 DreamLiner View Post
    Hi, I'm unable to upload any photos, after selecting a photo to upload, the error message says that something went wrong, could not validate the uploaded image. I've tried a lot of times but the error is recurring. I've also tried changing my device and internet connection and then uploading but the error message is still same.Kindly help. Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2023-07-30 223115.jpg Views:	12 Size:	27.7 KB ID:	1166617
    it wont let me upload eather and almost every plane on flight radar 24 is hott

Comment

Originally posted by Jash 787 DreamLiner View Post
      Hi, I'm unable to upload any photos, after selecting a photo to upload, the error message says that something went wrong, could not validate the uploaded image. I've tried a lot of times but the error is recurring. I've also tried changing my device and internet connection and then uploading but the error message is still same.Kindly help. Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2023-07-30 223115.jpg
Views:	512
Size:	27.7 KB
ID:	1166617
      its worken now check yours it finaly let me upload

Comment

I get the same message and am not able to upload. I've been trying on and off for hours, no luck.

Comment

I also have the same message, I thought it was a problem with my photos so I tried to upload an already published photo to see what happened, but it doesn't depend on the photo, it also refused me the already published one

Comment

This site was down for some hours today

Comment

Just 4 hours ago same problem, then it has get correctly but now it is down again. I can't upload them.

Comment

Originally posted by AirVi View Post
                Just 4 hours ago same problem, then it has get correctly but now it is down again. I can't upload them.
                mines down again too

Comment

I have the same problem since yesterday and as of today it is not solved

Comment

My problem is still not solved ,still not able to upload.

Comment

The upload issue (for me) seems now to have been sorted - working fine. However, the Photographer Stats database is showing just 175 photographers - missing a lot!

Comment

Photographer stats issues also now appear fixed

Comment

Originally posted by StMawganE14 View Post
                          The upload issue (for me) seems now to have been sorted - working fine. However, the Photographer Stats database is showing just 175 photographers - missing a lot!

Comment

Its working now !

Comment

Working...
                            X