Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HOT photo question? Dose accident photo apply to the 48 hours limit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOT photo question? Dose accident photo apply to the 48 hours limit?

Hi guys, there was an accident that a 747 slid off the runway at my city this afternoon and my photo was rejected due to invalid hot. The first photo of this accident was uploaded just hours before mine, and I was wondering whether accident photos apply to the 48 hours HOT photo guidelines?

It is just a 747 in the mud. Nothing more. Imo it shouldn't be hot in the first place. So yes, one would be enough for this minor incident.
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Originally posted by StephenLian020216 View Post
      Hi guys, there was an accident that a 747 slid off the runway at my city this afternoon and my photo was rejected due to invalid hot. The first photo of this accident was uploaded just hours before mine, and I was wondering whether accident photos apply to the 48 hours HOT photo guidelines?
      I wonder if another one got accepted right before yours as I see two are up now for that accident now.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean Facer View Post

I wonder if another one got accepted right before yours as I see two are up now for that accident now.
        Not really, I uploaded my photo even before the night shot was taken.

Comment

Originally posted by StephenLian020216 View Post

Not really, I uploaded my photo even before the night shot was taken.
          Gotcha. Seems as the night shot and yours were ran through different screeners and both decided differently. Been in the same situation plenty of times.

Comment

Working...
          X