Is this photo an acception?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this photo an acception?

I think this Hawk T1 blends very well with the tree, but im not sure if its too playful to be accepted on JP,.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	351
Size:	158.3 KB
ID:	1169702

Originally posted by Flookiluke View Post
    I think this Hawk T1 blends very well with the tree, but im not sure if its too playful to be accepted on JP,.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	351
Size:	158.3 KB
ID:	1169702
    This most likely wont get accepted but im not a screener so cant say for sure

Comment

Hi, I'm not a screener but you will need to crop tighter to the aircraft as it is too far right now.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	55 Size:	158.3 KB ID:	1169702
        Hi, One of the main issues will be the dead space in the photo, as the subject itself is the aircraft. Other will be centering, cropping etc.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	56 Size:	158.3 KB ID:	1169702
          Hi, not a screener, but dead space is only acceptable when it adds something to the picture, in this one, blurry vegetation is not an interesting thing to see, this kinda framing works when you have a bigger plane behind or something you want to show that really adds something to the picture. Otherwise you should bring the subject closer and centered.
          https://www.jetphotos.com/photographer/315324

Comment

Working...
          X