3 photos not showing on flightRadar24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 photos not showing on flightRadar24

This isn't a big deal by any means, but just something I happened to take notice of: my 3 most recent accepted photos (N536DN, N675DL, N929JB) do not show up on FR24. I understand that sometimes it takes a bit for newly uploaded photos to appear on the tracking app, but the usual amount of "dead" time has passed for the 3 aforementioned photos. To be clear I don't really care about this, just an observation -- any thoughts?

Originally posted by dhliebowitz View Post
    This isn't a big deal by any means, but just something I happened to take notice of: my 3 most recent accepted photos (N536DN, N675DL, N929JB) do not show up on FR24. I understand that sometimes it takes a bit for newly uploaded photos to appear on the tracking app, but the usual amount of "dead" time has passed for the 3 aforementioned photos. To be clear I don't really care about this, just an observation -- any thoughts?
    Both N536DN and N675DL have been excluded from Fr24 since they show the bottom of the aircraft. Images for Fr24 should ideally show the complete livery. Images only showing for example head-on, bottom are excluded.

N929JB is showing now. Sometimes it can take a while before it shows on Fr24.
    Last edited by JesseV; 2023-10-04, 17:55.
    https://www.jetphotos.com/photographer/87479

Comment

Originally posted by JesseV View Post

Both N536DN and N675DL have been excluded from Fr24 since they show the bottom of the aircraft. Images for Fr24 should ideally show the complete livery. Images only showing for example head-on, bottom are excluded.

N929JB is showing now. Sometimes Ii can take a while before it shows on Fr24.
      Ah! Thanks for the clarification

Comment

Working...
      X