Difference between Daily and Queue Slots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Difference between Daily and Queue Slots

Hey guys, I am new to JetPhotos and have just uploaded my first pictures. I have a few questions about uploading photos, though. What is the difference between your Daily and Queue slots and when do your queue slots increase? I appreciate any information. Thank you.

Originally posted by Prepare for Takeoff View Post
    Hey guys, I am new to JetPhotos and have just uploaded my first pictures. I have a few questions about uploading photos, though. What is the difference between your Daily and Queue slots and when do your queue slots increase? I appreciate any information. Thank you.
    Most uploaders have 20 queue slots, meaning they can have a maximum of 20 pictures in the queue at the same. Furthermore, the number of queue slots depends on a user's rejection count, with each rejection blocking a slot for 14 days.

Daily queue slots refers to the number of pictures a user can upload in a 24-hour period. With 20 queue slots, an uploader has 10 daily upload slots.

New uploaders have 5 queue slots. After at least 10 images in the database, the number of queue is increased to 20.
    Last edited by JesseV; 2023-11-18, 23:38.
    https://www.jetphotos.com/photographer/87479

Comment

Working...
    X