Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canon R6 Mk II and adapter EF - R

Hi everyone
    I intend to buy a Canon R6 Mk II mirrorless camera, but I would like to continue using my Canon EF 100-400MM F/4.5-5.6L IS II USM.
    Given that Canon has an EF - R adapter at home, I would like to know if there is anyone who has already experimented with this solution and with what results, especially in terms of excessive softness of the final result.
    Thanks and sorry for my bad English​

I use the combination and I have not yet experienced any issues. Works perfectly fine
    https://www.jetphotos.com/photographer/87479

Comment

If you can justify the expense of upgrading, the Canon RF 100-500 has been working spectacularly for me.

I recently upgraded from the EF 100-400 II mounted on a 7D Mk. II, to the RF 100-500 on an R5 and the results have been night and day - the RF 100-500 on the R5 body has been yielding some quite spectacular results.

If it's in good condition you can probably get $800-1000 for your EF 100-400 II on the used market, which certainly takes some of the edge off the upgrade cost, but yeah it's still pricey.

Comment

It works like a charm, actually the 100-400mk II works better with the R6mk2 than with my old 6Dmk2. If you can afford it, go for it, you will not regret

Comment

Second all of these comments, has been working flawlessly for me so far!

Comment

Thank you all for the positive feedback

Comment

Working...
            X