JP deleting accepted photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JP deleting accepted photos

Hi team, recently my friends and I are facing a issue. The photo is first accepted by the JP screeners but after some time it gets deleted from the website. Is it some sort of a glitch?

Yes they are deleted because you choose registrations from formations to get them in as hot. And that is not the nearest aircraft in the picture.

So please use that info, of the aircraft nearest.

And to be honest, this behaviour is getting out of hand. So instead of wasting time, a simple deletion will do.

“The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Originally posted by ErwinS View Post
      Yes they are deleted because you choose registrations from formations to get them in as hot. And that is not the nearest aircraft in the picture.

So please use that info, of the aircraft nearest.

And to be honest, this behaviour is getting out of hand. So instead of wasting time, a simple deletion will do.
      Question. The nearest aircraft during formation should be used, right? Or also the lead aircraft?
      Everything that say is in my opinion, a screener might dissagree
      If you are dissapointed of yourself, look at me and feel better.
      ——————————————————————————

Comment

Nearest in view. That can be the lead but doesnt have to be

Erwin

Comment

Thank you so much for your reply Erwin. I have been told by a screener couple of years back that we can either use the nearest aircraft or we can use the lead aircraft as well. and also, how am I violating the hot photo rule? I am uploading my 1st photo of the year

Comment

I dont know if your a violating anything. Just been noted that the same formations where uploaded with random regs. And it seems in a way to get it in as hot shot.

Erwin

Comment

Working...
            X