Maximum Upload Width

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maximum Upload Width

I recently took some pictures with the Leica Q3 of static aircraft on display at an air show but JetPhotos won't let me upload more than 1280 pixels wide. This causes my pictures to look pixelated and bad. Sorry for bad english because it is my second language.

Originally posted by PatrioticCapybara View Post
    I recently took some pictures with the Leica Q3 of static aircraft on display at an air show but JetPhotos won't let me upload more than 1280 pixels wide. This causes my pictures to look pixelated and bad. Sorry for bad english because it is my second language.
    I thought this was a standard? There is no reason to complain about it though. You can simply resize the photo in your editing programme or in any other way you feel necessary to resize it. I assume it is more so to protect the photo of any wrongs, so it should in practice be better in lower resolutions like 1280 px.

Comment

This is expected as new JetPhotos accounts are limited to 1280px. Later on once you have more images and a good acceptance ratio then you can get up to 1920px uploads. For now, as long as you are resizing properly with a good software, you shouldn't lose any quality.

Edit: this post doesn't belong in "Flight Simulator Discussion" - this would be better off in the "Aviation Photography Forum".

Comment

If your pictures look pixelated after resizing, you are definitely using the wrong software to resize.

Whatever program you use, try the crop tool instead of the resizing function.
        Oliver Richter

Comment

Working...
        X