Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New D70 setting for myself?

Hi Guys,

I need to some of help with problems on those pictures are too dark from outside on ISO 200 and is that one only for fine image on new D70 camera? Can you some of guys need to some help with the camera? I should put for 400-800iso on cabin shot, right? I spoke with my friend Justin Cederholm on IMs this evening and he explain to me about need to solve problems with some of camera. Thanks!

Regards

Originally posted by N830MH
    Hi Guys,

I need to some of help with problems on those pictures are too dark from outside on ISO 200 and is that one only for fine image on new D70 camera? Can you some of guys need to some help with the camera? I should put for 400-800iso on cabin shot, right? I spoke with my friend Justin Cederholm on IMs this evening and he explain to me about need to solve problems with some of camera. Thanks!

Regards
    RTFM

Comment

Can you guys need little help about new D70 camera setting?

The first thing I setting with Fine Image, I setting with ISO 200 for outside; also, I setting for ISO 400 for cabin shot inside with the aircraft. I already setting with large image on my camera. I really want to know about everything good digital camera on D70. I recently already spoke with my friend Justin Cederholm online with AIM last night. If you guys who has one of your their own D70 and please post it here! Thanks!

Comment

put the camera on automatic and take a pictures... Solves most laymans problems............

and rtfm

Comment

Originally posted by kcmh
          put the camera on automatic and take a pictures... Solves most laymans problems............

and rtfm
          Don't listen to that unhelpful info. Nobody spends $1,000 on a camera and shoots in automatic only. That would be a huge waste. Just keep making adjustments while taking several pictures of the same thing. Write down what looks good and what doesn't. You should ISO 200 as much as possible for the best quality. Even in the cabin you can adjust exposure compensation up or down before making ISO changes. Verify your exposure with the histogram and the highlights screens.
          Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Thanks and I will chance to need some of help about new D70 camera. Is that one ISO 200 for outside camera and also, even for the cabin inside with the aircraft on ISO 400-800. I already put on the fine image with the pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by N830MH
              Thanks and I will chance to need some of help about new D70 camera. Is that one ISO 200 for outside camera and also, even for the cabin inside with the aircraft on ISO 400-800. I already put on the fine image with the pictures.
              Haha n00b.

Comment

settibgs

if you look at the my lastest uploadshots taken at MXP the settings are these:S mode,AF-S,AF single or dynamic depends on your taste try both,Iso 200 everytime for external shots color matrix 3D,personal settings:sharpness +1,contrast +1,color mode 3a(sRGB)saturation moderate,speed never down 1/500 for landing and take off or if you use long lens suc as 70-300 if you use it at his maximum zoom,hope to help you

Comment

Originally posted by Leftseat86
                  Haha n00b.
                  Wow, very helpful!
                  My photos on jp.net

Comment

Originally posted by PortColumbus
                    Wow, very helpful!
                    Get a point and shoot and read the manual like the rest us is what I say...

Comment

Working...
                    X