Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post Your Photo Milestones here.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Post Your Photo Milestones here.

    Hey guys thought it would be good to have a thread dedicated to those moments which you wish to share with the rest of the community. This thread will be for those "my 500th shot" posts. Please view this topic regularly and congratulate as you see fit. Enjoy!
    Last edited by Chris Kilroy; 2006-06-01, 21:44.

  • #2
    Originally posted by BA747-436
    Hey guys thought it would be good to have a thread dedicated to those moments which you wish to share with the rest of the community.
    WOOOH, I JUST HAD BREAKFAST! *high fives*

    Comment


    • #3
      Just to reiterate when saying "Photo Milestones".... I don't mean previous milestones/screenerschoice/photo of the week etc. This is primarily for people who have (from this moment) reached say there 1000th photo.

      Comment


      • #4
        I know, but I'm not passing up free hits either!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by BA747-436
          Just to reiterate when saying "Photo Milestones".... I don't mean previous milestones/screenerschoice/photo of the week etc. This is primarily for people who have (from this moment) reached say there 1000th photo.
          so what you're saying is that I should have taken a picture of my breakfast? Man, why dont you tell me these things beforehand!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by screaming_emu
            so what you're saying is that I should have taken a picture of my breakfast? Man, why dont you tell me these things beforehand!

            Don't worry, you can get a shot when it comes back out again.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Torin Wilson
              Don't worry, you can get a shot when it comes back out again.
              Think we had that once and it never made it on !!!

              Comment


              • #8
                Oh god i remember that...anyway can we please keep this thread slightly less cluttered with non-thread remarks ladies

                Comment


                • #9
                  1 would be my milestone and i can't even get there..lol
                  ***My Blog***

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Hi all,

                    Today I hit 1000 photos in the database I'd like to say a big thanks to everyone who I know and have met through aviation and photography. Special thanks to my closest spotting buddys Kevin Cadd and James Rowson. Not to forget maybe the most important person of all, Chris Kilroy for creating this site and making it possible for me to hit this milestone. There's many, many more to thank, but you all know who you are! ...

                    [photoid=425989]

                    Just thought I'd share it with you all

                    Dale

                    Comment


                    • #12
                      Originally posted by G-DALE
                      Hi all,

                      Today I hit 1000 photos in the database I'd like to say a big thanks to everyone who I know and have met through aviation and photography. Special thanks to my closest spotting buddys Kevin Cadd and James Rowson. Not to forget maybe the most important person of all, Chris Kilroy for creating this site and making it possible for me to hit this milestone. There's many, many more to thank, but you all know who you are! ...

                      [photoid=425989]

                      Just thought I'd share it with you all

                      Dale
                      Great shot and congrats I now have a new background, thanks
                      You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven


                      Comment


                      • #13
                        Made 100!

                        This shot is my 100th in jp.net. It was the cause of a lot of self-questioning, as in "What on earth am I doing standing here in the rain?" But I've already been back for more.
                        [photoid=426612]
                        Here are a couple of milestones along the journey from 0 to 100:
                        [photoid=371970]
                        [photoid=388532]
                        I would like to thank all the screeners who took the time to look at my photos, particularly the more unspeakable ones (photos that is!) that luckily never made it into the db.

                        Charles Polidano


                        Comment


                        • #14
                          Torin, Dale, Charles congrats to you all

                          Comment


                          • #15
                            Just wanted to chime in and say a big thank you to the screeners for viewing and accepting my modest attempts! I look forward to the next 100 and beyond! Cheers

                            From my humble beginings:
                            [photoid=299345]

                            To my 100th:
                            [photoid=426925]
                            In every organization, there will always be one person who knows what's going on. This person must be fired.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X